Let's Watch B-Movies!

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Everybody loves Hollywood films but what about B-Movies? There are good ones, bad ones, and ones so bad they're good. But its hard to sift through all the stinkers to find the gems. So...

Lets post some of those "so bad theyre good B-movies" :)

Mine: Evolver. Its about a guy who enters a video game competion and wins a robot which ends up killing everyone in his high school. THe slogan on the box is great, "It was supposed to be a game..."

[​IMG]

2. dont give away the entire plot!

3. Do the SciFy original movies count? Ice Spiders and DinoShark vs. MegaOctopus (whatever the name was)

4. The Evil Bong 1 and 2. Shark Attack 1 2 and 3

5. Any low budget flick counts. But it has to be somewhat entertaining and original.

for instance

[​IMG]

im sure you can guess the plot...better than Kujo

6. YES i saw this such a fucked up movie in more ways than one.

7. 'Chocolate'

Mentally handicapped girl becomes awesome at Mui Thai and kicks the shit out of bad guys. Has 7 montages in the first half of the movie. Besides that, it actually wasn't bad.

8. John Carpenter's Halloween 1978. Not sure if it's considered a b movie but it definitely has the quality. Favorite horror film.

9. B-movies and weed are perfect together

10. How the hell do you think I got though Fishing with Gandhi. That was the last time I let my friend go rent movies unsupervised

11. Flight of the Living Dead

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, this should probably be moved to the Movies section.

13. Of course it should, but until a mod comes to do that for us it shall remain.

What makes Battlefield Earth so great on this list is that it was meant to be an A movie.

14. Cube 2: Hypercube

15. [​IMG]

Oh yeah, I went thar.

16. I liked the mystery of the first movie because they never explain that shit, then in the next one they show people controlling it