lets try again, new guy from Tampa FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by electric420, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Hey all!

Sorry I broke the rules in my first post, which promptly got deleted. Pretty fast moderation around here, despite some pretty wild stuff being posted all over the forum :rolleyes:

I am a late bloomer to smoking weed, first tried at age of 36, with my wife. I never enjoyed alcohol much my whole life, so I didn't know what to expect from weed, but I was blown away by it. It opens my mind, makes me think about some deep stuff I would have never thought about otherwise. And the best part, I feel great in the morning after I smoke, fresh and rested, absolutely no hangovers of any kind. I am so fucking pissed that government makes me a criminal for enjoying myself in the privacy of my own home.

We recently moved to Tampa FL, live in Brandon/Riverview area. We don't know anyone here, would be nice to know some local people with similar state of mind :smoke:

I'm into electric cars as a hobby, I drive electric conversion around town, if you are in the same area, you might have seen my car.

I've been reading the GC forum for a long time, just never had time or need to post before. Lots of great info here.

I'm a hard working professional, with a family and lots of interests. I hate that smoking weed is often associated with a deadbeat stoner, that is such a negative propaganda. Statistically, every 10th house on every street has people smoking weed, I often think about it when I see my perfectly normal neighbors, you never know how many of them do the same thing in the privacy of their home. Its so sad....
    If California passes recreational use law, I'll seriously consider moving there, I am sick and tired of this hypocracy.

Peace...

2. Welcome to GC:hello::smoke:........AGAIN lol:D

Tried to warn ya:p Tight mods have been necessary lately due to growth spurts and some that go waaaay beyond the rules:eek:

Easier to keep up with the intro threads due to lower entries:smoke::smoke:

They wasn't pickin' on ya'll:D