Let's talk about Discrimination.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Spacecowgirled, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Where is YOUR proof? Can I see your denial of your loan and where it says it is because you arent white? How about that rejection letter from that pat complex where it says that?

Have you considered that maybe you have a Disagreeable disposition or maybe it is how you dress or speak?

When i go to an interview or to hang out with new people or to meet with a potential landlord i always dress in extra nice clothing, practice my grammar, and make sure im dressed appropriate to the occasion. Do you do these things?
    o_O

It could be anything. You assumed that all of these things happened because of your race. Perhaps its none of these at all and it has more to do with your inability to take responsibility for yourself.

2. #22 420neverforget, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    holy fucking shit. You're just racist as fuck. Automatically assuming this dude talks in slang and dresses shit and is irresponsible because he's a minority or black.

[​IMG]

How do we know you're not just a feminist cunt who doesn't shave your pits or use deodorant and that's why your boss who won't come within 5 feet of your stench won't give you a fucking raise and keeps you away from anything with a nostril.

That's what assuming does.

Gc does not allow name calling.
    Please make your point without doing so.
    _YODA

3. #23 Spacecowgirled, Mar 14, 2013
    Note to self... Pandora's Box is full of trolls.
    I should have known.

And 420nbrforget, i didnt know he was black. Good job.

4. Nice rebuttal.

5. Oh, was that a serious statement?

6. Where is YOUR proof? Can I see your denial of your loan and where it says it is because you arent white? How about that rejection letter from that pat complex where it says that?
    I didn't get a denial letter because I'm not allowed to apply for the loans, They don't respond to my 'type'. And I'm sorry but the apt. complex's shoved me out the door before I could even fill out an application to get a letter.

Have you considered that maybe you have a Disagreeable disposition or maybe it is how you dress or speak?

When i go to an interview or to hang out with new people or to meet with a potential landlord i always dress in extra nice clothing, practice my grammar, and make sure im dressed appropriate to the occasion.
    It could be anything. You assumed that all of these things happened because of your race. Perhaps its none of these at all and it has more to do with your inability to take responsibility for yourself.
    And perhaps you are assuming things too. When I go to interviews I go in a nice ($700) suit, I have impeccable grammar and always look my best for any occasion. I'm actually a good people person too. Oh yeah.. and I'm white. It has nothing to do with me or me 'taking responsibility for myself'. It has to do with people holding what you've 'done' in the past against you. I'm not a minority, I'm a ex-felon.

7. ImaginAll, if that is the case you should've said so from.the beginning. We were discussing racial discrimination and you came out of nowhere with that and no explanation.
    F
    Im sorry i misunderstood. But i do feel for yah. I feel that once someone.serves their time they do.not deserve to be punished their whole lives. People make.mistakes.

The only time i feel there should.be restrictions on.ex felons after they.have served their.time/paid.their.dues is when they are repeat offenders of violent crimes or when they are a sex offender.

For instance, i would not want a sex offender teaching in a school.

8. If i were a landlord or whatever shit, i wouldn't care who moves where..... If a sex offender were to buy a nice house, and i think they would be good renter or whatever, i would let them in, even if is near a school....

9. #29 Spacecowgirled, Mar 14, 2013
    n
    As much as id like to trust this fictional sex offender, i would not.
    If you have a kid, you will know why. Even a minuscule chance of that person molesting your kid is not one that at least i am willing to take.

From personal experience that i will.not elaborate on, sex offenders can not.be rehabilitated and are a threat to the general public- in particular, children.

Also, even from a strictly monetary view it would.not be a good Idea to rent to a sex offender because if they rape someone in your house then it will drive down the value significantly. Also, any nearby housinf would.be brought down in value beqcuae people often look.up sex offenders ans base value, in part, on.their proximity to them.

10. I will not have a kid..... there one thing that for sure......

Monetary my ass.... If he haves the money, well money go before society views of pedos..... I'm just against society discrimination on criminals, particularly with pedos

11. so tl;dr op is whiny and probably a little bit racist and is "oppressed" because she was denied a job and doesn't understand real oppression worth shit. you're welcome /thread

12. f

Dankitty, I think you just wanna be "cool". It seem you just agree with the masses.
    Or maybe you're one of those women who just hate other women.

Itd be nice if people could... I dunno... Look at things from an open mind.

You dont have to agree with me, but you also dont have to be a bitch, either.

But then again, maybe that's just who you are.

13. If you want to talk discrimination, then let's talk discrimination but you make it seem like you have such a hard time, as a white person, and that only whites are discriminated against and only by blacks.

14. It was only one point in my whole opening paragraph that people chose to focus on, and again, you dont have to agree, but cant people act like friggin adults and be even remotely respectful? Does common courtesy not exist on the internet? Because you are on a computer does that make it okay to say whatever the hell yoi want?
    No.

Id like to discuss how women are treated unfairly as well, and id like to discuss other groups that people feel are discriminated against, but im not going to sit here and let people talk out of their ass and be completely insulting to me, because they dont agree with me.

15. "i feel descriminated against because of
    my huge dick. people have always made fun of me saying their goes daniel and his fat, fat, DICK. it has really hurt my self esteem.Curse this obese dick of mine." -Daniel Tosh

16. I can see no one is taking this seriously so all i can say is, "enjoy your life of discrimination" but the next time a black kid is walking in the road because he feels entitled and if I hit him its a hate crime, I'll just keep on driving and to hell with the consequences. I mean... Im white, so if i stand up for myself i must CLEARLY be racist, so what does it matter what i do?

Discriminated against ANYONE is wrong and no one has the right to do so. If you think otherwise you're an ignorant asshole who needs to get some serious mental help.

It's obvious that im just talking to a bunch of trolls so ill stop posting here.
    You guys win the internet. Good job Congrats.

17. When did you hit a black guy in the road and get called racist for standing up for yourself?

And shut up about your troll accusations.

18. I like the op.

19. I like turtles.

20. Get a lawyer if you have witnesses/proof of some kind or can get it. This is illegal in all 50 states. Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination: Questions And Answers

The rest of your post about racism is a bit reaching, IMHO.