Lets Start A Fire

Discussion in 'General' started by sensecide, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all the ones who just couldn't make sense of this i know your out there rip. times an illusion and were all fucked everytime you beieve its all good just get fucked over. there is no end just constabtly waitin for your pinacle but it wil never come. how stupid it looks and how they all make fun but its all godd cuz really i'm no one. they build you up to let yo down i'm at the top but burn the sun he hates me he lies but hes gonna trip every time you mention her you think ill slip thers no repleis theres no response i give into the stupid taunts, the bond that i fail to acknowledge you think your so much better when were all the same just see thorugh me and build my fame its over soon you fail to see lets all share the pain and live it up cuz really we just shouldnt give a fuck its all a play we just give in the whole time its really all sin ill give you all what you want but from here i want far away i will leave and you can stay

2. life is fun we will all join bu tonce im done youll see the tru son its all fun and games but i cannot blame it was like this the whole time so fuck it ill jus buy a dime. were all here but its not a place your fake ass god will take my place the unishments severe now its all so clear humiliate him it easy but ill just live in my teeezies i cant explain what i try to say but then again its all a play

3. dont drink and drive it is a crime but as i drive life is sublime

4. [​IMG]

5. its funny how diff he thinks but as you post i will drink

6. Just dam that was alot to read.

7. the retard of this forum will drink away his boredem but you will think your hapy but in the end its all the solution in the emptyness of the entertainment of his unexplainable post. is it for attention or just to notice that you must think of the bigger problem who wiill follow no one will because we are different riiiiiiiiight!

8. damn the pointlessness feeds you all look but you dont read am i cool yet do you like me i dont care cuz im here to confuse the dirty info that u all use you dont kno waht im syain cept for sum yall will you join so hard weel fall

9. haiulcinate the good and bad you cant see the trending i will repell and i like dell there computers will show me right to nsa but i will not continue to play

10. Keep it coming op.

11. damn the alchol fuks me up but butt fuck me you will not

12. i swim in fear i do not tear but i will cry if you call me while i sear

13. #17 Atheism Cant Be Proven, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

14. Confucius op?

15. Let me the OP ride, he's the wise drunken sage. 

16. Was I just reading English? It didn't feel like it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.