Lets see your grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonedMortal, Oct 29, 2013.

1. I don't care if you're a newb, super experienced, or if your plants are vegging, sprouting, or flowering. Let's see your ladies!

Favorite pics of old grows are ok as well.

2. [​IMG]

This is my veg room now appollo, sweet dawg, and super skunk

3. My current grow i am a noob but i just changed lights to 12-12 two days ago. I also have some solo cup grown and if im going to do anything to my big plants I do it to the solo cups first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. 1

Attached Files:

5. 2

Attached Files:

6. 3

Attached Files:

7. You could have posted 3 pics in one post.

Heres my current grow and pics from last harvest. I' revegging that plant. I have a clone and two seedlings too.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

8. #8 goldenj, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    BerryBomb (BombSeeds).

Attached Files:

9. Ya I tried that but it just wouldn work on my phone guy sorry to inconvenience you with multiple pictures now you have to scroll down a little

10. I was just trying to let you know incase you didn't. I don't mind scrolling, you got a nice grow going on too.

11. My babies. They're only a month old but they're strong.

Attached Files:

12. Ok well in that case thank you I thought you where just going to be one of the noob haters and just be a dick to me. And thank you everyones stuff is looking good on here that is my first grow all bagseed and different techniques still showing no signs of sex though

13. Nah man not at all, i have appreciation for all the plants. It really does look great especially for a first grow. Thats a really nice grow room compared to most peoples first. I tried a bunch of different techniques my first time too and ended up liking topping at about 6 inches with lst the best.

14. Those look awesome. I was thinking about trying a few strains from bomb seeds.

15. Just relocated a couple of months ago and had a few attitude freebies left, and a couple of bag seed. Rather than waiting, went ahead and planted a few. Here is one of each The Doctor, Jamaican Dream, Superbud, and Jack.

IMG_20131029_024810.jpg
    IMG_20131029_024827.jpg

Ive been toying with the idea of doing a perpetual grow, and some breeding. Either way i needed clones. Rumpleforeskin and Gc to the rescue, i made an aero cloner based on Rumples design. Just filled it with tap water and two weeks later im seeing roots.

IMG_20131029_025057.jpg
    IMG_20131029_030414.jpg

Rapid rooter tray with a dome for sprouting seeds. The t5ho puts off enough heat in the small room so no need for a heat mat.

IMG_20131029_025251.jpg

Four bulb four foot t5ho being used for rooting clones and seedlings until i can make it to htg for another tent.

IMG_20131029_031206.jpg

16. My two lil babes! Og hero and super lemon haze both at day 4 under 400w mh. First time grower here. In ffof , going organic with earth juice nutes (grow, bloom, catalyst and micro) with a lil superthrive every now and again and mycorhizae during transplant. Peace and may your nugs be as big as tits! ;-)

17. As big as dolly pardons tits.

18. [​IMG]
    Just cut these girls up tonight

19. Thats fuckin sexy! :p

20. first grow, northern lights soil, completed two weeks ago, after drying got a little over 4zips.

Attached Files: