Lets see where you work at

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, May 7, 2012.

1. Hah, I was just playing. Now I am a part of it. I think design companies and the like appreciate a degree from a big name art school just like other employers value college achievements.

2. Everyday I'm buffering

3. Good question! I'm an Art Education student. Once I graduate I'll have the necessary credentials (and the University on my resume) to teach K-12 art! :)

4. No pics, but I was an interior decorator...........no homo....

5. #26 .AcidTrip., May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    Damn craiggers, what do you work as??

I'm a student but i worked in my dad's office when i was 18, i took a year off school so i worked with him.

Funny thing is fear of heights was one of my reasons to leave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Showing love to all my women out there...respect, just post that dank sammy now ladies.

[​IMG]

7. daytime I be here, bored and 'learning':

[​IMG]

evening/weekend

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"PAToke775"']Not this particular roof, but you get the point....minus the safety harness.....they just get in the way.

[/quote]

Lol safety harnesses are ur best friend on roofs of that incline

9. I prefer to just nail jacks up like this:

[​IMG]

And then lay a 2x8 across them. By no means am I saying harnesses are a bad thing......I probably SHOULD use one, it's just that they always get in the way and take too much time setting up. If I fall off a 40 ft. roof one day I'll probably wish I had a harness though. :p

10. I use to not wear one either, I think OSA makes them a requirement now Yes?

11. [quote name='"PAToke775"']

I prefer to just nail jacks up like this:

And then lay a 2x8 across them. By no means am I saying harnesses are a bad thing......I probably SHOULD use one, it's just that they always get in the way and take too much time setting up. If I fall off a 40 ft. roof one day I'll probably wish I had a harness though. :p[/quote]

Jacks are good for walking not stopping falls, heres one of my part time jobs right now,

Attached Files:

12. I was sitting there for quite a while trying to figure out what that device was in your fingers...and then the I noticed the two mice heads.
    Scared the shit out of me, like a slap in the face.
    Wowzers.

13. And that's why I don't plan on falling anytime soon. :D

14. OP aren't you the one that recently made a thread about getting this new job?
    Place seems sick, and if that second pic is a concert with Dada Life that crowd is super lucky!

Sorry but posting the picture of my employment is to embarrassing to post.
    I need a new job, but I guess school is my "job" :)

15. Possibly... I just started 3 jobs in the past two weeks. And nah, I wish it was a dadda life concert haha. That pic is from a random saturday night at the bar.