Lets see where you work at

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, May 7, 2012.

1. Throw up a pic of your workplace.

My weekdays
    [​IMG]

My weekends
    [​IMG]

2. I wasn't legally allowed to take pictures at my last job. But I'll post a picture of what I do instead because it's the closest I can do, I took this during my last year of training at school.

[​IMG]

3. are you a dj?

4. picture a chucke cheese, with rides, laser tag, and an outdoor park with go carts and mini golf etc. I don't mean for this to be racist in any way, but then picture hundreds of black people going there on the weekends and during the summer. It fuckin blows. Not just cuz of the black people, I don't mind them its just a shitty job.

5. [quote name='"Spark It29"']picture a chucke cheese, with rides, laser tag, and an outdoor park with go carts and mini golf etc. I don't mean for this to be racist in any way, but then picture hundreds of black people going there on the weekends and during the summer. It fuckin blows. Not just cuz of the black people, I don't mind them its just a shitty job.[/quote]

You work at playdium?

6. No its called Odyssey Fun World

7. Not this particular roof, but you get the point....minus the safety harness.....they just get in the way.

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

Art Student (;

9. Picture a guy riding around in a golf cart taking care of service calls around an apartment complex. Its pretty fun job actually.

10. Lol I love the guy in the center. The one with the black shirt that says everyday I'm (something)

Like everybody else seems to be having a good time and hes like "bitch why you taking a picture" :D

11. I am not trying to sound mean or anything, but do you really need to pay to get an art degree to make art? I always thought you couldn't teach art to someone else, not unless they were going in for like a specific art style or something...

12. LOL, I prefer the zombie looking dude in the green shirt on the far left.

Looks like he's havin a great time with his two hand puppets. :p

13. [​IMG]

not me..but thats my summer job..

14. sry for double post..but that pic is huge lol, check out the golfers face..

15. lol that pic should become a meme.

16. Didn't even notice him :D:D:D

The look on his face coupled with the hand puppets worth a thousand words.

17. Thread bound for massive derailment

18. Obviously I won't post my actual work battle station, but it looks kinda like this, but with cubicles separating the desks
    [​IMG]

19. thanks captain obvious...one question and response wouldn't hurt and it would be about her work anyways, art students have to work somewhere right