lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. 100% cfl grow, bag seed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #443 DrGreenthumb804, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Skurrrrtt

Attached Files:

4. I need to learn how to grow ASAP.

#HigherThanLarryBirdShorts

• Like Like x 1
  5. this was six years ago. why do none of the current GC users get this?

6. Perfect... I wanna start my first grow sometime in the future, and I actually wanted a small harvest.. a quarter is the perfect harvest for a first grow... how long did this grow take you?
    And can i get some info on what you did to only grow a quarter???
    Thanks!!

7. Go for more then a 1/4. If it is your first grow your gonna have as much money in it for a 1/4 as you would say a few ounces. And if your using bag seeds the more the better, cause they could all be male and all that time wasted 😫

Sent from....

8. Unknown strain. Got about 12 grams. The plant was about a foot tall. Maybe 18 inches

Attached Files:

9. Inspirational posts guys diggin Gc for sure hope to see some new updates!!!

10. Excited about these bag seeds. I believe the strain to be purple cadillac. I'm at about 6 weeks flowering

Attached Files:

11. I'd get those fluorescents a lot closer then you got them, noticing the giant spacing between nodes

#flowerpower

12. I was just thinking the exact same thing I thought those nodes looked a lil to far apart.

13. May want to try and get some support for those bud sites. Im using pop sickle sticks and shishkabob stakes as my girls are less stretched out.

14. Can I see a few pics? First grow and I definitely know stretching was a problem.

15. These are pics of my girls vegging each about a week and a half apart in age and all grown under the same 4ft 4tube t5 light. The oldest in the biggest pot is almost a month into veg and will be going to flow very soon

Attached Files:

16. Why the Popsicle stick and zip-tie?

17. Just what i had available for free you could get better or make better was just an example.

18. I guess I'm asking why are u supporting it. Put a fan on it the wind moving the plant will make the stem stronger

19. the popsickle sticks were used on plants that were falling over too much early in there life they dont need the support anymore. Not gonna remove em just dont want to mess with them anymore than i need to.