Lets see how this goes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ilovecannibas, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Sup GC, I picked up some regs the other night and noticed there were about 7-10 seeds in the bag, today I have decided that I want to try to grow them. So I have them wrapped in a moist paper towel in a sock and then in a shoe in the back of my closet.

That's as far as I've gotten, but here's what I was thinking I could do.

11pm-11am I have a fluorescent light on the plant in my closet then 11am-11pm I have it just in my closet in the dark. I've done research prior to this post and some questions were left unanswered. One being will this actually work?

In addition, how much water are you supposed to give it? For potting soil, I used some miracle-gro my mom had got for her plants. Is that okay? I really don't want to invest in a lot just because its only regs and not grade A bud.

If there is any tips you guys have for me please reply back.

Thanks !:smoke:

2. Literally, if I read another post like this I'm leaving this forum. Its very frustrating to answer the same fucking questions, day in and day out. Theres a fucking search feature, if you don't wanna search...scroll up and down using your mouse, clicking the titles of the thread, then absorbing the information inside.

Your whole process is dead wrong, you havent learned one thing, you know so little that I'm not going to help you because you havent demonstrated even 1% of a desire to learn.

Maybe someone else will come along and hold your hand, fortunate if they do...

and FYI, your reg is reg because its sat in a fucking mexican warehouse, bricked up for the past 5 years. It's seed will still produce dank...you'd know that if you were in anyways educated about the felony your attempting to commit.

3. Hey just leave then bro we wont miss you!

Not all people have your perpective. Not all people know the least bit how to go about growing. He obviously thinks is way easier than it is but why should he know? You dont have to go psycho on us. Plus these threads repetitive threads are everywhere in every forum section. How are you not used to it yet?

To OP: Research everything. The research everything again. You CAN grow acceptable marijuana for extremely cheap but for a small initial investment you can grow some dankity dank. Well worth it. And you're reg seed most likely wont grow dank like Kesey suggests.

4. Well. That was completely unnecessary, why don't you scroll up the page a little more and tell me about that search function that is currently disabled. Why do you think I posted in the ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS forum? I don't care if its frustrating seeing the same post, don't browse through the beginners section, dumbass.

5. I just wanna try growing out and if I fail, I fail. I'm just trying to get high:smoking: