Lets see how much I can write.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TravestyHelp, Apr 29, 2008.

1. I'm new here, but no stranger to forums.

My life revolves around music. I especially enjoy progressive, hardcore, and jazz. My favorite bands are Dream Theater, The Fall of Troy, and Between the Buried and Me. I play guitar, french horn, and trombone. I'm open to new forms of music, so suggest what you like to me and I'll be sure give it a chance.

I love history. Ask me a question and I'll take a shot at it. If I don't know the answer, I'll look it up and come back with as much information as I can. I'm keen on most things after the French Revolution.

I've been smoking marijuana for four years. I have taken other drugs since then, but as of late I refuse to touch anything but marijuana (no alcohol or tobacco). I have a bubbler named Smaug I'm extremely happy with. My first piece was a little metal one named Venice. Still keeping her around, lots of good times.

Thats me, peace.

2. Welcome...

If you like Dream Theater check out "Liquid Tension Experiment" they're a great progressive rock band, with John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy and the bass player from Dream Theater...

Peace