lets play..

Discussion in 'General' started by The Audion, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Things that bum you out or trip you out

Rules of the game: Tell us about something that either bum you out, or trip you out.

Bum: Sometimes I get these enlightening sudden understanding moments about life when I'm high, but forget them later.

Trip: sometimes if I hold one part of my body weirdly i think im feeling pain in that area but its just sore from being in a position of tension/strain (when im high)

chicken wings

whos next?

2. Bum: When the munchies overcome my high and i eat it away :(

Trip: Getting super ripped, lighting a stick of incense in a room with no fan going and windows closed, and just watching the smoke :hippie:

3. The songs that once defined a previous poorly ended relationship.

There are sections of my ipod that I don't tread any more because it just bums me out.

Trip? I'm not really sure what a trip is, so I'll pass for now?

4. Does incense cover the smell or do you just dig its vibes

5. hmmm
    Bum:When you realize your last high for a few weeks is coming to an end :(

Trip: I had a hard time remembering something that tripped me out. I think its when some one does the "chills" thing by running their fingers along your back when i'm high

6. Honestly I don't care about the smell. I have my own place so it's cool, haha. I mean, I really enjoy the smell (of the incense and the ganja) Nag Champa can probably be smelled from 100ft outside my house :smoke::smoke:

7. cool man i need to get my own place soon. hot box that bitch

8. It bums me out when I hear people basing political views on rhetoric and disinformation.

9. Trip:Just listening to some good music in the woods.

Bums:Annoying friends talking about God or how they are connected to Him when smoking pot.

10. Bum:The morning after a smoked up night. For some reason I can feel really down and like I am wasting my life. Its odd.

Trip: When I first started smoking me and my friends would say things that they feel or want to feel in their body to trip eachother out(power of the mind). My favourite was "Rubbery Cheeks". Could not eat my mouthful of food for shit, literally felt like my cheeks were fucked haha.

11. bum: what seems like a universal constant bigotry and the fact that state sanctioned discrimination continues predicated on what i consider an insult to religious morality.

trip: lately, it has been revelations of philosophy, and how the simplest questions can lead into some seriously deep thought if the questioner is deceptively clever about it. i asked someone if they thought they could articulate the meaning of life, and they answered by asking me what made me think life has any meaning at all. a question like that was surprising and well beyond the question i asked in the first place, and i've been thinking about it a lot since it was asked.

12. bum: when i realized we smoked all the weed and im coming down

trip: when hotboxing, after a few blunts i can hardly breathe/feel my lungs its so smokey. :smoke:

13. FFFFFFUUUUUU- I lost The Game.

Bum: Drinking a gallon of water in an hour and still thirsty. Cottonmouth is a real bitch.

Trip: Going to the playground by a friend's house and swinging with my eyes closed when
    I'm extremely fried.

14. Bum: Waking up at three in the morning and not being able to fall asleep

Trip: Hearing/seeing someone playing a musical instrument of any kind in public. Wierds me out, maaannn....

15. Bum: When you thought you were home-alone, all of sudden your parents or so come home (EEEK!) :p

Trip: Smoked a lot and then all of a sudden someone puts up a very 'trippy' song :hello:

16. Regardless of "flavors" advertised, incense really only comes in one flavor...

It's called "I'm-trying-to-cover-up-my-weed-smell"... :D