Let's pick me a strain!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Trichadelic, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hello all,

Going to try and keep this short...

I finally have my secret garden up and running.

600w air cooled hood
    3'x3'x5'
    340 cfm inline fan with
    DIY 2'x8" scrubber

I am planning on doing a 12/12 from seed SOG. Trying to go mostly organic. I made a super soil I will be using.

I currently have it filled up with seeds from summer harvest, but want to soon get a nice strain in there.

I def only want regular seeds, because although i will be taking clones from a mother I want the ability to make more.

I would also like to lean toward the older hybrids and landraces. This is also because I'd like the chance to make more seeds and I'd rather do it with these older strains.

That being said, I'm open to any and all sugestions. Let me now why I'm wrong or right, good or bad, yay or nay?

Strain suggestions by the way?
    Thanks

2. Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison

3. Those aren't too tall and branchy?

4. Bubblelicious from Nirvana came out really exotic for me. If you want unique looking buds get the Bubblelicious.

5. afghani kush, super skunk, black domina

6. Depends what your looking for if you want a indica dominant strain go for some Cold Creek Kush, or Smile if you want a more sativa then try out Jilly Bean or Satori.

7. Jesstany! I just started my second grow, and first time with autos and she is a little nirvana bubblelicious! :D :D :D :D:D I am stoked!

8. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably lean toward an indica, just because it will work the best.

I was thinking along the lines of a pure afghan, kush, NL, white widow, white rhino, skunk, etc.

9. Most unique and dank sticky gooey shit I've ever seen is strawberry cough and afghan goo. I've always wanted to blaze some african sativa bud but for sativas nothing beats trainwreck never found it to be a gooey strain but potent uplifter. Other besties are purple kush, white widow and ak - 47. Some kill chocolate bud would be sweet.

10. I actually went to south Africa and got to smoke some official swazi, that was pretty awesome. But it was before I knew how cool it was.

11. grow some chocolate thai or chocolope or chocolate chunk

12. I'd go with spicy white devil or blueberry gum. Both high yielded and amazing smoke with sticky dense fruity bugs. Best strains I've grown out all around. Very uniform too