Lets make a story

Discussion in 'General' started by THCemployEE, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ^title says it all keep it going write whatever. :smoke:

Chapter 1

So one day i was walking in the woods with my bong and i bumped into an alien. Dude took out some dank shit that had orange orbs around it. Smoked that shit and teleported to the bank and snagged everything in the vault. Teleported to the street and walked to 7-11. Then bought out all the blutwraps, papers, and brownie mix at 7-11. Teleported back to the alien and bought 3 pounds of that dank orange orb shit with the rest of the money.

2. Immigration came and told us to: "Freeze! Drop those orbs!"

3. I went back to the crib and rolled 100 blunts of the orbanian trainwreck, and since my parents were gone i decided to smoke out the house. me and my brother and a few friends smoked alot of blunts not all 100 but we lost count. Then i went in my lambo to get some subway sandwiches with the remaining 3.1 billion dollars. Except in my order i had the sndwich makers make my sandwich with weed in it. They asked if id like my sandwich toasted and i said no but i sure plan to be hehehe. Then i cop walked into subway. You must understand at this time i am extremley paranoid, so i teleported to just behind the cop, and knocked him out cold and ran out of subway forgetting that the people were still making my sandwiches.

4. And in my high stooper I looked backed and relized that it wasn't actually a cop, but a little old lady. I had knocked her false teeth out.

O well, I make my way back to the lambo, but i relized its not a lambo, but a 1990 pontiac fiero.

And my millions of dollers... was just monopoly money.

Dam that was some good shit.

I go back home...