Let's have some fun

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Well, I took 300mg of DXM about 10 minutes ago. I haven't done DXM in quite some time but I know this will be enough for where I want to be this time. Haven't eaten all day, smoked 1/2 a joint (big roach i saved) just before. Wasn't planning on taking it until tonight, but I realized how much better it would taste high :D

I'll let you all know how it goes. Got some Incubus goin right now, eventually moving into Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, even Sublime. :wave:

2. Damn son.. you're in for a good time. hopefully you won't have a bad trip

3. i dont know how you could hold a whole bottle of cough syrup down on a empty stomach, that shit would make me puke

4. Yea, normally I would too, but I was high. So it made it like nothing to just chug the whole bottle, which is completely unlike me haha.

Anyways... it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm definitely "under the influence" but its just not remotely... crazy... yet.

5. keep us updated lol

6. Still not as expected :(

Just some relaxation, and a tad bit harder to read the letters on the screen, heh.

7. i love sitting there fucked up as hell and then getting up to walk...its fun. i walk so slow and stiff haha

8. Welll... its pretty weak.

It's not nearly what I expected. Iv done DXM a handful of times, only once going over 300mg (was 400mg). It was always 300mg or just below and I was straight up messsed up... mabe 4-5 times the effects this time, but I'm still having fun with it.

Kinda hard to type, but for the most part its not a problem.

Pretty relaxed, and pretty dizzy, but w/e