lets go to an empty island and Call it GrassCity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I presume you were against said thread?

2. As were many others and obviously the admins....

3. Not trying to attack you But why did you join in on the idea on the other thread knowing this^?

4. Im just trying to show u the reason y the admins were protecting the site...if they were to b sued who knows wat the outcome wood have been.....

B*tch dont kill my vibe

5. No, i know. Thanks

To make it clear, this thread was made simply because there was joking around of this idea. It was just for the amusement

6. And that is where you are wrong, sir. Flemian was not banned because of that thread.

7. He wasn't banned by the thread directly but it led to his ban.

8. if i had a nickle for every time this was suggested i would be the richest man in the world

9. Flemian started a huge thread on this, we had already decided on an island. Obviously, being Flemian, he got banned and the thread died.

10. Nice history lesson. Was "flemian" a rulebreaker or something?

11. Even if you but your own island, it is still controlled by a government and shit so you can't just do shit you want.

12. Wow look at the OP already trying to grab some power, disgusting.

13. Shiiittt. I'm 19 and about to move out. Haven't started my life yet, I'm down.

14. Not if you declare national independence. Create your own established government.

15. #35 SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Umm.. You ok? Why attack me. I dont LITERALLY mean go out and buy an island. Its fucking crazy. This was a thread to come laugh on the idea of it. Not my fault people considered this BEFORE I came to GC. Its digusting that you come to this forum to hate.

16. Where do I sign? Fuck yeah

17. .Haha

18. dude, if everyone here chipped in we could buy one of those islands. I don't care who's president or king or whatever just as long as weed is legal and a central part of society and stays that way.

19. No. that's not what this thread is for. Read the past posts here. That comment wont fly

20. Already trying to suppress me by saying I'm attacking you, disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.