lets go to an empty island and Call it GrassCity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We can start a New civilazation and grow aall the weed we want. We'd need a system and everyone would help clip the weed and stuff. I nominate myself to be president :smoke:

2. Duck yeah I'm down. I was just looking at privateislandsonline.com I'd like to run my own little community far from any other civilization. Our systems fucked

3. Haha hell yeah. Do you got to pay for the island or does it show you where they are and you just go?

4. How has no one thought of this before :smoking:

5. Your a couple months 2 late to this idea.

6. privateisland.com
    is that even a serious question?

7. Why couple of months late. And i figured the website meant buying islands But the guy brought it up and i didnt expect him to think i can afford an island

8. Someone thought of this idea awhile ago. and it was a huge thread etc etc. He ended up getting banned.

9. Im guessing being banned had nothing to do with the thread idea? HAha

10. Thats where you are wrong ;)

11. Yeah we've also had this thread about a private planet, lol.

12. Haha cool :smoke: Except this can be done.. Planet thing will have to wait a few years hahaha

13. Go pay for the island, come back and then make thread.

14. Fuk this thread again....yes it wood b kool but we all had promises to throw down down cash and shit got serious n they deleted the thread since we were all willing to legitimately pool cash

B*tch dont kill my vibe

15. I'd rather just go live in an undiscovered island though rate of possibility is not in my favor

16. How are you gonna find a undiscovered island? You Christopher Colombus?

17. Damn. Admins killing blades' dreams. I would've offered money for sure though thats not What my thread is about

18. Thats kinda the problem and why i put the 2nd part in...

19. Not admins killing blades dreams. Its the intrnet how are you goinf to trust someone with that much money?

20. Not killin dreams...it was a liability issue....imagine if one member pooled 250,000 and ran off with it...everyone wood b pissed and sum might take legal actions against the site...

B*tch dont kill my vibe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.