Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets go see Mr.Nice Guy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hc//T-Wreck*, Sep 23, 2008.

1. some mr.nice i had a lil while ago. such a good taste and smell:hello::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. That looks tasty...as do your purps.

but you should make it so i dont have to download something to see your pics. :wave::smoke:

3. agreed.

your bud looks magical. ive still got that urkle from your last post on my mind.

4. how do i make it so it can just pop up with the post??:confused:

5. mr nice as in the club in SF?

6. When you are posting go to manage attachments then browse through your pics and find the one you want and hit upload

7. i did that, hmm idk :confused:. no mot mr.nice guy in sf im talkin bout the strain. and that weed is from a freind not a club btw all the weed i get is from someone i know.

8. Looks pretty. Its a good indica right?

Coiincidentally, I'm going to pick some up today, i'll tell you how it goes, maybe take some pics.

9. When you save your pics, go to Save As and change the extension from .bmp to .jpg. Then upload, you should be able to see the pics in the post then. oh yeah, nice bud : )

10. mmmmmm...... yummy!