Lets get some feedback

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Wuldntuliktono, Jul 8, 2013.

1. So here it is, this is a revegged plant I started back on November 5th and budded from late jan to late March, when on the 29th I threw it back under 24 hours light. I've been vegging it ever since and it is now like a meter tall, a meter wide, and like 2 feet in depth with like over 30 tops and an uncountable number of branches.

Anyways it's under a metal halide 400 watt for 18/6, but its about high time this thing got flowered again. I'm gonna probly switch it to the hps and 12/12 it within the next week or so. Lets get some feedback, I've tied it down and trimmed it up some to open it up. What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. Heres some more pics, and yes this is all 1 plant

[​IMG]

3. It's only letting me post 1 pic at a time and its really hard to fit this thing in 1 pic.

[​IMG]

4. Heres the last one for now.

[​IMG]

5.     Alright so a little more info would probably help. This is a Somango plant that I originally planned just to reveg to get some clones for OD. I left like 12 branches at the start, but soon after it started growing again I realized just how many branches this thing was producing, and slowly removed the original branches till there was only 7 left.

It is currently in a 20 gallon pot and I have only used Fox Farm Ocean Forest as soil the entire time. I tied down most of the branches like 2 weeks ago after I transplanted it, and it's loving the tress and doing a fantastic job of bushing out.

6. [SUB]     Heres some more pics.[/SUB]
    [SUB][​IMG][/SUB]

[SUB][​IMG][/SUB]

7. Looks good.  I'm interested to see how this will turn out.  How was your previous harvest?

8.      I got about 2 and a half ounces off er last ti8me, I got some pics right before harvest i'll have to dig one out. Anyways, heres a few more pics of her.

[​IMG]

9.      Imageshacks giving me problems, I'll post more after work.

10.      Here's some more, I raised the light and switched it to the HPS and to 12/12. Its only day 3 now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11.      Here's how it looked on 3/28/13 when I harvested it the first time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12.      Here's 2 pics of what it looked like when I first threw it back under 24 hours light. I took clones off it and left like 12 original branches (less then an 8th of bud). It ended up being more then I needed, and I slowly cut the original branches so now there's like 7. From those few branches so many more came out, it makes me wonder why I wasn't reveging plants like 5 or 6 years ago.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had 3 other plants flowering alone with this one t the time. You can see just how little I left on the plant, but I got all that growth from about half of this (I cut like 5 or 6 of these branches off after I had takes the clones I needed).