Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets get FUCKED up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jethrot73, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I just had a question for all of you. Now background info, I'm the type of guy that likes to go all the way... I.e. When I drink, I drink to get drunk, when I smoke, I smoke to get STONED. I just can't help myself. Now, what about you guys?

2. I smoke good until I'm uncomfortable with the idea of smoking more in the same sitting... then i wait 30 minutes, and smoke more.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o91EBKPpdIw]Lets Get Fucked Up by Start Trouble (cartoon) - YouTube[/ame]

4. With drinking yes. With smoking it's different, limited supply and all that but when this years crop comes in I am going to have a lot to smoke.

5. I'm with you man. If I'm not driving later I definitely like to drink to get drunk. I like vaping a few stems after having five or six drinks. The combination is awesome if done right.

6. I tend to go overboard with either, It's not very economical but I tend to smoke/drink until I stumble to my bed and fall asleep. I'm going to try to change my ways though, unless I can afford to go all out.

7. #7 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think that's living life too excess

Many people don't like that since it very easy to go on a crack binge for a week, so moderation and self control go a long way!

Answer me this, whenever you get to a party are you already fucked up or do you seek the drinks/herb first thing you do when your on the scene?

8. lol why not both?

9. #9 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 26, 2011
    Yeah binges are not good especially with many substances in excess

Now I'm no doctor but getting DRUNK and SToNEd at the same time isn't the best thing for the health

10. Gotta pregame man.

11. I hate the drunk/high mix just not my thing.

12. I smoke till I forget I'm smoking, then I remember that I'm smoking and I keep smoking some more.

13. Your a terrible slerms mckenzie.

this should be your username [​IMG]

14. #14 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 26, 2011
    It's slurms jackass!
    And a healthy dose of reality always seems to derail a thread :devious:

15. DAMNIT i knew i spelt slurms wrong =[

16. Reality? I don't even know what you were talking about in the majority of your last posts lol.

17. #17 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 26, 2011
    Think about i........tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick
    Yeah sorry I guess some of my post need new lows to accommodate certain blades

18. #18 sandiegodank, Aug 26, 2011
    Idk i like getting drunk and stoned. I dont even know what Im doing so its really fun... Then i find out i tried and hit on my friends aunt... Then in the morning im like wtf did i
    Do last night and they all say i was fucked up :)

19. Don't worry. Your posts are low enough trust me. That's part of the reason why I couldn't understand what you were getting at.

"Many people don't like that since it very easy to go on a crack binge for a week, so moderation and self control go a long way!"

Call me stupid but, I don't see where this makes any sense. Seemed really random and out of place in a thread about liking to get drunk.

20. #20 WizLatifa, Aug 26, 2011
    Get em'