Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets fucking clarify this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by glazedKnuckles, Sep 29, 2011.

1. The "what strain is this?" threads need to stop.

Nobody, that's right, NOBODY knows what kind of weed you got. You simply cannot tell by looking at a picture.

I'm just saiyan

2. [​IMG]

3. #3 Dankmaster6000, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    :hello::smoke:

i call BS here, you absolutely can. if you cant because you dont know what strains are and the history of it...that's ok...

4. thank you.

5. So you're telling me that you can name a strain of Cannabis simply by looking at a picture of it? I call BS on that statement, but I'll entertain the notion.

Name this strain

[​IMG]

6. As a grower, I know what I'm smoking.

I will agree, however, that there's no point to "what strain is this?" threads. No one here could tell ya.

7. Agreed, theres no sure way to tell unless you have pictures of the plant and the resulting bud. Even then it still is a long shot on being right there are just too many strains/hybrids to be 100% positive. Unless you grow it you can't be certain.

8. mr. nice guy
    (I agree with you, I just wanna guess:smoke:)

9. It's Jack Herer..just kidding I have no idea. Dank weed is dank weed.

10. im tired of threads bitching about threads they dont like.... if you dont like it cool, nothings going to change

11. #11 Dankmaster6000, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    im sorry, i missed the part where i said I could name strains, and where i said I knew the History and what not that i described . musta missed all of that. my bad.

12. I believe the technical name of that is 'Dank ass weed'

13. I missed the part where I got mad and deserved a response with so much attitude. I must have misunderstood your post because of the "you absolutely can" part, can we all just get along now?

It was Bubba Kush.

14. my understanding of the English language "Fucking Clarify this."must have been misleading. when someone says words like that they typically mean to inflict emotion on the reader. the word FUCK being used out of hostility.

15. Can't we all just get along?

16. absolutely. just justifying my actions :)

17. The "These threads need to stop" threads need to stop. :rolleyes:

18. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']The "These threads need to stop" threads need to stop. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Okay. I'm just getting a point across

19. No you're not... Not in a way that will matter anyways. You think people are going to listen to a thread they probably won't even read?

I'm just saying... You're not the first, you won't be the last.