Lets dab together

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by teenakush, Feb 15, 2013.

1. What do u do for purging ?

2. Yes . I heard its the best in Canada . All of our headshops carry it . Nothing else :(

3. Surly Canada has amazon no?

4. LOl I guess we do ? I've never used it . The few times I tried , they don't ship to where I am weirdly . Oh we'll . I like to be able to get it locally anyways .

5. Where did u get it ???

6. Headshop here in Chicago

7. All I got is a hand pump and a mason jar. I'll be investing in an electric setup at some point but it works just fine.

8. God damn , I would love to have one of those bad boys

9. Ooo not bad . Ever have any problems using mason jar ? Is it hard to pump the hand pump to a full vac ?

10. depends on jar size. My larger jar takes a lot longer to get up to vac and it only get to around 28hg while my smaller jar takes no time to get up to vac, that one has gotten up to 28.5

11. I see , not bad . Nobody else wants to share their love of concentrates I guess LOl

12. Bubba rockstar shatter and honeycomb

Attached Files:

13. All stocked up once again ^^

Attached Files:

14. #54 Im blunter, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    That honeycomb looks nice teena, how do you get your stuff do u make it or buy it?

Some wax I just made

Attached Files:

15. I make it myself of course hahaha . Recently started getting on the bho game . That's lookin pretty dank !!!! Who doesn't love dabs right ?