Lets dab together

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by teenakush, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hello gc ! I have recently started to run bho more frequently . I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed ! So let's dab together ! I would like to hear all tips you have , see any pictures you would like to show , and talk about whatever concentrates your dabbing on this moment !
    Here's my most recent batch that I made earlier today , in my new chamber that arrived a couple days ago . It is some bubba KUSH !

Attached Files:

2. Thought I'd let you guys see what I'm dabbing out also . I'd love to see what you guys are lighting up with !

Attached Files:

3. How do you like the Ti ladle? Never hit one.

4. That nail thing u hold right ? It's my first one ! And I love it !!! It's way better . More convenient !! And it hits very nicely !

5. yeah thats it. Its more convenient than what? a regular nail and dome setup? I've always loved the nail/dome. Not really a huge fan of domeless or skillets.

6. LOl yeah sorry that's what I meant . The nail and dome is dope. But idunno . Maybe I'm so clumsy , I always accidentally dab the sides of my dome LOl . But I love being able I hold up the ladle and putting it back in to dab . I'm not sure . After I started using it , regular domes just started to annoy me. I don't enjoy the swing arm as much either .

7. I don't know where all you dabbers are hiding out . But here's a little bit of og KUSH honeycomb from an old batch .

Attached Files:

8. Just did a run of some jack herrer and it literally my mouth water just smelling it

Attached Files:

9. Yummy ! That looks delicious !! If only everyone else wanted to share their pictures hahaha !

10. Does anyone like playing with their bho as much as I do ? Lol

Attached Files:

11. Some kings KUSH shatter !

Attached Files:

12. Some og fire before the vac !

Attached Files:

13. How about everybody's favorite thing to dab out of here's mine

Attached Files:

14. Very nice ! I'm a big fan of all bubblers hahaha . Nobody else wants to share ?

15. Some sap from some random trim I came across. Easy to dab .

Attached Files:

16. Purple og shatter mmmm

Attached Files:

17. And also what I get to dab tonight ! This beautiful Sheldon black

Attached Files:

18. A batch I just ran for somebody . Mainly shake but some buds also .

Attached Files:

19. Anyone every make some good stuff from mids? I got a guy who has oz's for $100, thinkin about pickin one up just to make some errl

20. nice slab man!

You can make good oil with lower quality buds you just gotta do a few things different. freeze your tube after its packed for at least 12hrs and minimize the amount of tane you use.

But in most cases put good in, get good out ;)