Let's call it "so far, so good"

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghandi832, Aug 3, 2017.

1. IMG_3772.JPG IMG_3818.JPG 7/29/17 vs. 8/3/17
    As you can see I just started backing back and letting them do their own little thing.
    Can anyone tell them apart? (Sativa from Indica)

2. That's only 5 days of growth?
    I'm new and my plants aren't that good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Those look like indica to me but I'm no expert.

Is that bottle in the middle for producing CO2? If so does it seem to be helping at all

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you want to you can send me a PM and I'll see if I can give you a few tips. Figured I'd offer at least :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yessir, some good ole homemade co2 with yeast&sugar and two are sativa, two are Indica lol

6. IMG_3751.JPG This Picture was taken on 7/27/17!!

7. Ahh! I'm so jealous! Haha what soil are you using?

8. FFOF, I used to water twice a day also probably slowing the growth(overwatering) so now it's about every 3 days with oxygenated water(air pump) All in all, I have the lights to say thanks to. That 1200w Viparspectra LED a beast. How's your grow been doing?

f

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't want to talk about it...
    Hahaha jk. But not great. I'm finally getting out of the danger zone, though lol I started with MG, almost dropped my plant, had to fix it, burned it, nute burn too, and it was stunned in the MG after a few weeks or so. I think it didn't have enough nutes. Then I FINALLY decided to do it right and got some FFOF and perlite (MG because of budget). BUT when I transplanted it, I exposed it, messed with the root ball, and tore some roots on accident..they might've been dead already though cuz they came off pretty easily lol so yeah..haha That's my first plant
    It needed to heal A LOT after I basically destroyed the roots lol she's a strong one

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yea it's the epitome for "first time for everything" but hey, mistakes early on are more so lessons for the future. You have one plant, definitely can get her to give you what you need lol I learned instead of worrying about my plants to research, watch videos, etc. and learn how to be a better grower. Keep me updated

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have 5 plants lol the first 3 were planted a few weeks apart and the last 2 were planted a couple of weeks ago haha
    Thanks again for all the help and interest. And I will keep you updated