Lets Bring our Grass City Family to Twitter

Discussion in 'General' started by Springs, May 14, 2011.

1. Everyone add me i would love to have some peeps from this site Follow me and i ALWAYS follow BACK! (Even Spam)

@TheRealSprings

Please leave yours on here and give me a shout out or mention so i can follow you back faster.

2. Let's not.........

3. Why not?

4. Because twitter sucks

5. twitter blows

6. Alright lol

7. Springs = Twitter
    Twitter = Gay
    :confused:...

8. People already make threads about the first thing that pops into their head, not like i need an other site for that.

9. Twitter sucks so hard.

10. Yea fuck twitter.

11. dayum. shut DOWN. REAL quick. :laughing::laughing:

12. I use to argue alot on this site cause of people like you, i just want yo let you know you have a problems.

13. How can you even argue on twitter?

Its fucking twitter...

14. I didnt mean argue on Twitter i ment this site, Because of people like Meow Fucking Calling me Gay because i made a Suggestion to you guys, and after numerous Denys i conceded defeat and Put (Alright Lol) then that Meow Kid still Has to come at me with some bullshit like that, whats the fuckin point? what did he want from me?

15. ahahahahahaha, fucking meow kid :hello:

16. The last thing I want is a bunch of stoners updating me throughout their day of smoking weed...Besides that, Twitter is fuckin' annoying...No one is that fuckin' important that we need to know what they are doing constantly aside from Woody Harrelson.

17. And Morgan Freeman, Chuck Norris, Burt Reynolds and Justin Bieber.

18. and this is why we can't have nice threads

19. Twitter makes me shit my pants because I don't really know how to use it but I have some pages bookmarked (eg. announcers posting live updates)..