Lets ban all military style.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 638051, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Four wheel drive was designed for military use. Yet we see them barreling up and down the interstate with Bubba behind the wheel.
    Now, understand, I myself am a vehicle owner. My vehicle gets inspected, licensed, insured, and maintained regularly. I do have a license to operate it anywhere in my state. My drivers license is even recognized temporarily by other states as I operate my vehicle while visiting or in transit. I am a safe, courteous driver, and take pride in maintaining a clean driving record.
    But, for the life of me, I just can't understand why free Americans NEED to own and operate these big, humongous 4x4 SUV's and trucks. Especially when modified with lift kits and oversized tires, trailer hitch things hanging off the back end, cattle guards and winches hanging off the front end, offensive flags and anti-Hillary stickers, black smoke billowing from the exhaust, and some 4'6 102lb redneck threatening to bully his way into my lane while looking down into my privacy. It's very intimidating, and embarrassing when my partner is riding with me.
    Any intoxicated person can enter one of these death traps and end up killing a soccer mom with a minivan full of kids. Many high speed chases evading law enforcement have involved 4x4's driven by criminals while endangering innocent public lives. They are the vehicle of choice for poachers of wildlife. 4x4's and rental trucks have been used by jihadists to mow down innocent lives in strip malls. They are environmentally destructive to our mother earth, and pollute our air, and kill all the fish, and the ocean has risen inches. This is proven science so don't try to argue about it.
    There is absolutely no reason why a regular Joe Blow citizen would NEED a deadly, oversized military style 4x4 vehicle just to sit in rush hour traffic to get to work. Especially the H-2. We need more Smart cars. These unneeded military style vehicles need to be banned or our children will forever be in danger walking to school. We need to raise gas prices and apply restrictions to make it difficult for those who think they have a right to purchase military style vehicles to use on our public roadways. Only law enforcement agencies should be allowed to drive 4x4 vehicles. To end road rage and traffic accidents, assault vehicles should be banned.

Be sure to watch for my next post about deadly steak knives just laying around in restaurants.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I think banning douchebags in Hummers makes more sense than banning semi-auto rifles. Do we ban the Hummer though, or the drivers? :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I hate them Dam Gas Guzzlers, and they could have a loud blasting stereo too

• Like Like x 1
  4. The hummer of course. It’s not the drivers fault...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Its never the drivers fault LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Hummers don't even get made anymore, people who get mad at people for driving 4x4s Jeeps modded cars ect are all just mad because they can't afford one lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. People don't kill people
    Hummers do

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. They are military style. Used in mass destruction. They need to be banned.

• Like Like x 1
  9. "The right of douchebags to keep and bear Hummers shall not be infringed"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. upload_2018-2-25_17-11-34.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ban it all why not. Make everyone drive ONLY smart cars. Permits needed for bigger. Take out guns. Permit needed for use. Fuck it. No more Mcdonalds. Permit needed for use you fat fucks! I'm kidding but you see where I'm going. No one will ever agree to any one of those things. If we did, we'd have less violence, less fat people and less car deaths but what you have to do to get there no one wants to do.

So many ants

• Like Like x 2
  12. Believe it or not some people actually use their truck for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. These fine folks can apply for special permit once they meet the prerequisites, background checks, income eligibility requirement, and carbon credits. Of course, there will be local agencies to satisfy, as well. Use on public roadways strictly prohibited, and punishable by fine, incarceration, or both.
    Be very careful. Posting a selfie with your military style assault vehicle (4x4) on social media will result in an investigation, and confiscation of all electronic devices in your home. Your only hope will be to destroy all your devices with a hammer.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Fuck no

I love my jeep wrangler. I'm sorry my military assault jeep offends you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Safety first and foremost! A pedestrian is no match for a 4,000lb military style assault vehicle. Especially one that has been customized with a lift kit and oversized tires.

• Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_7161.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. The President is talking about banning bump stocks, yet made no statement on military style four wheel drive assault vehicles.

Who gives 2 shits about a bump stock! Real men use the correct sear.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I lived an hour away from chicago a city in america with almost the strictest gun laws present in this country now tell me again how a permit for buying weapons or ammo will stop gun violence. Another note ive also lived in parts of west virginia where some people cant get out of the drive unless they own 4X4. Sure i see guys on the strip with outstandingly oversized vehicles and theyre just obnoxious but so are the loud muffled out tuners lets just mind our buisness for the most part hell works for me

Sent from my N817 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. #20 Deleted member 638051, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
    My younger brother was just nailed by military style 4x4 SUV assault vehicle that was being operated on the public street. The operator of the military style 4x4 SUV assault vehicle had no special training to operate such a dangerous vehicle. Turned out to be a dumb teenaged blond due to the lack of age restrictions and proper training. She had no idea she was not supposed to be texting while making a left turn on a red light just because the other light turned green.
    Mr. President, we the people demand you do something about these military style 4x4 assault vehicles roaming our city streets looking to cause destruction. Will we ever be safe from the damned deplorable Trump supporters running down our innocent loved ones in the streets?
    ANY underage crazie can buy a military style 4x4 assault vehicle.

Make America Safe Again!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2