Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LET's ALL TOKE UP SOME MARIJUANA!! QUESTION

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeBronSucks, Mar 22, 2010.

1. How's it going everybody? I just made a new account I haven't been here on awhile as I stopped smoking for about six months and forgot my password to my old account. Figures that the e-mail under that account has already closed.

It's been six months since my last vaporizing session or any THC! Tomorrow I plan on breaking out the silver surfer and vaping up again.

I can't wait, I'll probably be so high.
    - What do you guys think??
    - Will it feel like smoking the first time again?
    - I live in a town home, if I vape in my room do you think the neighbors will be able to smell it through the wall?
    :eek: (dumb question, but i'll feel more less paranoid on opinions...I do know one side of my neighbor smokes blunts[outside], but other side def not)

I used to be able to only get a good high on my first vape session of the day (I was a high tolerance, every day smoker) and any vape session after that I didn't really get a euphoric lift like the first of the day, just stoned out.:wave:

2. I hope you get fuckin BAKED man :smoke:
    Just don't over do it, don't want a bad high from 2 much weed. :p

3. Thanks for replying man! Yeah I hope so, I think I might try and take one or two tokes from the SSV vape.

I live in a town home, if I vape in my room do you think the neighbors will be able to smell it through the wall?
    (dumb question, but i'll feel more less paranoid on opinions...I do know one side of my neighbor smokes blunts[outside], but other side def not)

4. What is this bad high you speak of?

jk, i've been there. Kinda :rolleyes:

You should def vape like a gram of dank :)

5. Thanks for replying!!

No one still has answered my other question tho.

I live in a town home , if I vape in my room do you think the neighbors will be able to smell it on the otherside of the wall?
    ( i'll feel more less paranoid on opinions)

6. That all depends. Are your walls made of paper, or are they riddled with holes that reach to your neighbor's rooms?

On a more serious note, check for vents. They could go throughout the place.

7. no smell from vaping really, well not a easily recognizable smell. Plus its a wall, which means atleast two sheets of drywall filled with insulation. I would say your good.

toke on!:hello:

8. chill dude, you'll be fine. Vapor at most smells like burnt popcorn for a few minutes. Crack a window once you're done and the smell will be gone in a few minutes.

And yeah, you're gonna get high as a klte :)

9. maybe he lives in a sponge

10. you should be fine for smell.

11. If you get too paranoid you can use a spoof.

12. the one thing ull notice dif about ur tolerance is that its not so much that it will be like your first time smoking(dont get me wrong ull get baked as shit) but at least in my experience from not smoking for several months,i noticed that the high seems to last considerably longer than it did before.

13. Thanks for all the replies!!!

No vents to worry about. I like the two dry wall and insulation quote...lol

Thanks, I'll most likely be back here tomorrow. I'll try to get pictures of the NUGGS... Six months = goodbye

14. #15 LeBronSucks, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    When I was vaporizing everyday, I noticed that my high was considerably short, maybe 30mins to an hour TOP. I would vape constantly and that would dig deep into my pockets.

Before I stopped for six months, there was a point where I stopped for two weeks and went back to vaporizing and notice a little change in eurphoric and noticed that my gram stash would last me 2x-3x the amount I was normally vaporizing. I can't wait to find out what not smoking for six months is like.

15. I don't think they'll smell it, especially if you take other measures such as installing an air purifier in the room where you vaporize.