Lethal dose of Marijuana.

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandMasterVin, May 21, 2009.

1. 1500 pounds in 15 mintues.

Good luck with that! :bongin:

2. rofl!!

3. We'll find a way...
    [​IMG]

4. I've tried. I didn't even come close, but I did eat six bags of Doritos, four hot dogs, and I think a cat.

5. You think a cat?
    Were the remains unidentifiable?

6. No it's just at that point I have a hard time remembering. It could have been a small wombat or even a platypus.

7. [​IMG]

8. 1500 of dank or mids?

lol doesn't really matter, unless you could vape the smoke in a balloon then compress it to the size of one hit. that vapor would be so thick it would be brown. i could deff understand someone dying from that, lol.

9. The 1500lbs figure is estimated. They take the LD-50 of THC, figure there's so many mg of THC per pound of pot (this is where it matters if it's dank or schwag) , and get the lethal dosage #. Only problem is, you'd suffocate from smoke inhalation long, LONG before ever getting anywhere even remotely close to ODing on THC. Even vaporizing it, you'd suffocate from lack of oxygen. That would happen if you inhaled that much vapor of anything. Hell, I bet inhaling that much WATER vapor would be bad for you. You'd probably drown :p

About the only way you can OD on THC alone is if you had some pure extract (or some synthethic THC as in a lab) and put all of it in your body, via injection or some other method.

10. Even using pure THC it would be difficult to administer enough of it to kill someone.

11. well, theoretically its impossible to OD on MJ because THC is only a partial agonist so your high would eventually plateau at some point and anymore THC wouldnt effect you

but...

products like spice gold which contain jwh-018 and HU-210 are full agonists...so you CAN OD on these. be careful!

12. [​IMG]

13. Partial agonists can kill, but that's part of the reason why the LD 50 is so high for THC. It's not theoretically impossible to OD; it's just practically impossible because of the volume one would need to consume.

14. I know I sound like a noob, but i thought dank bud was just really strong smelling shit.

whats the difference between mids and all that shit? when i pick up i just pick up, same price for what i get. unless its allll dankkkk.

15. 'Mids' typically refers to medium quality (hence the term 'mid' for 'middle') herb.

16. people refer to dank weed like a higher grade an higher quailty of bud,good bud means better taste,overall better high,an look.

mids is just a lower grade of tree.

EDIT: oldschool you ninja lol.

17. Dank = best
    Mids = meh, maybe if there isn't any dank available
    Schwag = might as well just run headfirst into a wall

18. [​IMG]

19. Damn, someone should try that :hello: