Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Let me try this again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by forzaouat, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Hello all! You may recall my first intro which was a bit hostile. There's a long story behind that.

Anyway, I'm here from the great (if filled with conservative assholes) state of Texas. San Antonio, which is a fabulous city. Just moved in.

I vape just about everything. I'll enjoy a bowl occasionally because blown glass is stunning so I have several pieces but I vape most of the time.

Peace and Love

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the community!

☮️

3. Hi, how are you? I remember your first post kinda. Glad to see you're in better spirits
    :passtheshit:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you! Yes ...waaay better.

5. I just remembered the first post. I kinda made a funny. Your first one had to do with that under age alcohol post. " Glad you're in better spirits"
    God I'm funny. I should do stand-up.

6. Lol. Well shit. Right over my head it went. Oh well. I just finished moving. Boxes everywhere. I'll plead exhaustion.

7. Glad to see you in better spirits. I agree with you though, the person that made that thread is a major pansy/idiot. You're also not too far from me! I'm in Houston right now but live in San Marcos for college! See you around the city:wave:

8. Cool!!

9. Wow you're even closer to me now. I'm in Converse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I'm over in Converse at least once a week. San Marcos too for that matter.

• Like Like x 1