let me make sure i have this right

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by michaelangello, Jan 16, 2011.

1. so for my dwc sys all i have to do is take my bucket or tub and connect the air pump to the air stone which lays inside the bucket or tub which pumps bubbles just under my plants which gives them air and helps them grow? i keep the lights only about 2 inches higher than the plants? and change the nutes and water once a week?

2. will you please answe this question for me????? i just looked at the forum you posted up and instead of using a bucket like he did can i use bin instead? so that i could do a few more plants in it?

3. youtube is also a good source.there you have someone showing you what to do.thats how i learned and i am coming along pretty good and tihspeed is a good person to ask questions to but make sure that its not something that you could easily search for.

4. will you please answer this question for me????? i just looked at the forum you posted up and instead of using a bucket like he did can i use bin instead? so that i could do a few more plants in it?

I'm just sitting here stone and laughing my ass off about all these stupid noobs posting stupid questions, there are literately zillions of similar questions on this forum as well as other forums on the "WORLD WIDE WEB".

Here's me asking a noob question, please someone (someone with atleast 1000 post, so I can scream at him cuz he didn't answer the question that make sense to me since I'm too stupid and lazy to look it up and read it) answer my noob questions....

What is a bucket and do I have to have water in it to grow 1 lbs per plant????????
    or this one, can I use any type of plant to grow ginga???????
    even better, can I use cfl's to flower and get 1 lbs per plant (6 plants) in my pc grow cab?????

LMAO :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

flame all you want, still laughing my ass off

5. :)))))))))))))))))))))))

6. yes thats pretty much how it works, DWC is incredible easy to build, but can be incredible hard to grow a successful crop if u do not know what ur doing.

7. If your too lazy to look up these simple questions then you're not cut out for growing weed. Especially hydroponics.

8. #9 ElWad, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    Dude buy yourself a book. Read it. Then come ask thoughtful questions we might all want to discuss.

9. Yes you just need an airstone to put bubbles in the water.

If you have more than one plant in a container, the roots will probably grow together and they will die. Keep the roots separate.

Why are all you guys being such douchebags?

10. Yes, you can grow multiple plants in a bin. General opinion is it's not a good idea though. There are a lot more factors to consider. I've done it before and found that in flowering I had to top off way to frequently for my liking. You could probably manage a system doing RDWC, using 10 gal bins for every four plants, putting clones straight into flower and doing a SCROG... Depending on lighting and strain, something like that could do ok.

11. Usually, that's the case. However, a few months ago I read a thread on here, where a guy grew multiple plants in a single DWC bin and would give them a quarter turn every day.
    Eventually, the roots sculpted into a "bee hive" like bundle and remained isolated from each other.

I tried it with 3 plants and it worked to the same effect. Though i'd say it's not worth the trouble, as growth didn't seem to be even.
    i.e., a weaker plant will suffer next to a stronger plant, because it doesn't have the same ability to take in nutrients as the stronger.

Just a thought.