let me know what you think **PICS**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snooplbc, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Hey ev1,

I have 7 plants that are in flowering 12/12 under a 1000hps, and i wanted to show you guys and see what the experts think...this is my first grow...well, technicly my second however the first plant i had dried up 4 some reason...

anyway i have 2 plants, NY Diesel (one big cola) and The Pure (little colas everywhere)...they are in they're 6th week of flowering...i give them the BC boost and bloom...awesome blossom...sweet...and vit b

I also have 5 plants that are in they're 1st week of flowering...3 Hollywood Kush...1 AK-47...and 1 Master P...i give them BC goost...bloom...vit b...
    they are all in rockwool and i f eed them every 2 days

Attached Files:

2. wow man nice! i really like that diesel!

3. i have a master p plant as well im growing

4. how do you get a hold of ny diesel? :):)

5. thanks a lot...it realy looks pretty in person...u just wanna eat it up :devious:

o ya?...what week is it in and what do you feed it...

my friend has a dispensery and he gets clones all the time and i just take a few...very cheap 2:D

6. looks bomb! how do you like working with rockwool?

7. They look real good!

Did you use the HPS the entire time or did you use a MH for veg, just asking cos they look
    like they got stretched a bit when they grew. Did you use any CFL's?

Tons of buds though, you're going to happy for a long time! :D

8. dang nice job i like the pure one that looks nice and tasty so does the diesel but i would want the ak-47 more lol thats a good strain have fun with those i bet its gonna be a good smoke:smoke:

9. lookin mighty fine mate;)

like your schedule board:D:smoke:

10. Ya i love rock wool...except for the mold it creates due to moisture...but i just put a pice of coco or mylar on the tops of the cube...it retains water great...i only water every other day and i have no problems

thnx...
    no they all started under a 400w MH for 4 weeks before hittin the 12/12 1000w
    i hope your right

thanks randell...
    i hope it's realy potent

thanks...ya it helps me a lot seeing as how i forget stuff...and also....uhhhhhh wat was i sayin? lolz

11. Snoop - How come there are hardly any leaves on the top one? Do you cut them off to give the buds more light, or have they just grown like that?

12. no i havn't cut em...they just dry up sometimes and i kinda pull them off off but i'd never cut the fan leaves...that's how they absorb light...wouldn't make sense

13. yesterday i took a branch off of the pure just to see how it smokes...i hung it upside down in a dark safe however im not too familiar with flash drying it...can anyone help me?