let me get some advice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by phyer, Jun 22, 2011.

1. #1 phyer, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    So... I recently started a grow in my closet and it turned out that there wasnt enough ventilation leading to very high temperatures leading to my 4 babies dying. Dumbass me, spent about 150$ overall (seeds, soil, ferts, lighting) and now I have all this supplies that I have no use for.

It just occurred to me that there might still be time to start another grow and not have all that money be wasted. If I order seeds right now and plant will there be enough time for them to finish(I live in MA) Also can I start seeds outside right away in pots after germinating or will the rain be too much?

2. What do you mean enough time to finish? With inside growing YOU decide when the plants will veg flower and be harvested. All you have is time inside.

3. Im doing outdoor though. My closet gets too hot and I cant really do ventilation.
    Can I put the plants outside right after germination or do I have to wait a bit.

4. Hey man sorry I misread. You can, but if I were you I'd put them in some sort of cup until they're maybe a week or two old, then put them in dirt. They'll have a better chance of survival that way.