Let it be?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cylonboy, Apr 14, 2010.

1. So here are some pics from my first (hopefully successful) indoor grow. They have nearly 3 weeks left in flowering but the fan leaves are curling and browning and dying at an alarming rate. I realize some of this is normal but I have a feeling there is a lack of N or P as well.
    The question is:
    Do I try to dose it up with that stuff now or let it be?

The buds look good, but they are eating the plant. Should I let them?

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

2. NO way dude, they are awesome looking. Let them be. I think you just need to sit back a wait now. Maybe add a teaspoon/gal of molasses to your next watering or two, but to me they look great, as far as the leaf die off, You still have plenty of green on there, that is what happened on my last grow.

3. some strains have a lot of leaves turn yellow a few weaks befor harvest, they should be fine! they actually look great!

They look completely normal! nice grow! good thumb

4. Rad. Thanks for the encouragement. You just get so attatched to these things that you get freaked out about leaves dropping and curling even though it might be natural.
    I'll definitely try this strain again I think. Easy Rider, from seed. Foxfarm soil and Tigerbloom during flower, little extra pearlite, fluoros to veg and a 400hps for flower.
    Was a long winter but I think it will be a sweet spring!

a