Leodicapario's, the organic experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by leodicapario, Oct 12, 2016.

1. must be doin somethin right, you just got me high, bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyybyyyy iiiiiiiiiiii must be doin somethin riiiiight!!!!

2. ok well i fed my microbes,, about 1/2 a tbs of fish emulsion, 1/4 tbs liquid seaweed, and prob about 1/4 cup of molasses to about 2.5 gallon of water,,, also used some superthrive just to use it up prob about 1/4 of a tsp, then some crystals that had formed at the top around the cap in the water,,

3. Looking sexy! Looking forward to watching these grow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i just cant stop updating its growing like a weed lol..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I love reading grow journals so will be glad if this is kept up to date, ive got 2 power plants 2 cbd therapy and a northern lights all on day 1 of flower atm wish i put a journal up.

• Like Like x 2
  6. hey hey kids!! update beginning week 3 of 12/12 starting to see pistils!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. WELL FOLKS NO MORE STRETCHING, JUST BURSTS OF PISTILS WHERE, BUDS WILL BE FORMING! VERY EXCITING FOLKS! WEEK 3.5 OF 12/12! I HAVE THE 1000 RUNNING AT 75% FOR 6+ HOURS OF THE DAY!

• Like Like x 1
  8. oh i hooked up the de humidifier and now am going to let my plants sag for a day to dry everything as much as possible, im ready to start forming trichomes more abundant, the drier the air..

9. here the buds that are forming,, 2 week, day 3 of 12/12 folks. cotton candy is on the left still, gold on the right

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. gonna sprinkle some bat guano atop the dirt, but i know fact that theres so much bone meal, already composted in it that it will probobly be a waste of nutrients..

11. its raining so hard to control the humidity,, its not that bad 54%