Leodicapario's, the organic experience

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by leodicapario, Oct 12, 2016.

1. #1 leodicapario, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    here the ladies are this run, i got me a camera this time so i figured id give u guys a look, cuz tonight imcleaninoutmycloset :giggle:

10/7
    dj short's gold about 2 week from sprout [​IMG] Delicious seeds cotton candy same age... [​IMG]

10/10- given organic plant magic i put 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water, and gave each half gallon of watering..

10/11
    Delicious seeds cotton candy..
    [​IMG]

dj short's gold

[​IMG]

any who ive got it under 400w dimmable MH right now and ive mostly been haveing it on 300, i raised it a little and am thinikign or running more at 400 now, at about 3 weeks of vegging already.. they are in a mix of old black gold soil, and some dr earth, and an old bag of kind soil, along with my own mix of compost and homemade ewc to reammend the soil,, no extra perlite added, i dont like it too airy then i gotta water everyday

as far as flowering ive got a 1000w dimmable ballast with an HPS bulb i will be tempering it too after the switch.. im thinking of topping too.

99.9 % orgainc as i had given it one dose of superthrive after the transplant to help things settle in. also to use it up its been around for 20 plants now, so just trying to use it up,

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    what im smoking on.. this is 24k gold. more pics to come from last harvest!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. sativa seeds blackberry

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Genofarms Purple haze autoflower
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bomb seeds Cherry bomb
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cream Caramel
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. anywho baked as f i may not top them and i may start flowerring them soon and get my 1000w going again, they were perfect size last time.. almsot a little too tall on the 24k.. ill stress train it early this time, ive got space to fit myself actually this time..

• Like Like x 2
  8. Great pics, it's about time lol

That Blackberry looks hella dense ... nom nom I want hehe

• Like Like x 1
  9. :GettingStoned::GettingStoned:

10. When are you going to top?

• Like Like x 1
  11. i probobly wont because i can train them this time i have room to get in my space this time..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ahh ok =)

• Like Like x 1
  13. UPDATE: 10/14.. its friday monin where da weed at?

Cotton Candy on left,, Dj Gold on the right and im gettin ready to flower folks!! been knocking an hour off a day and im at 15 tonight...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 leodicapario, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    well heres an update!! 10-16

Cotton Candy
    [​IMG]

and we have Dj Short's Gold here

[​IMG]

gottem down to 14 hours of light, knocking another hour off tonight, with the 400w MH, once i see the stretch stop from inducing flower ill plug in the 1000w HPS, ran at 50% at first,, i may only get up to 75% depending on the weather..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #15 leodicapario, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    asdf[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. @DankDolph it really hurts that you didnt like any of the pics of my plants man these are going to be gorgeous...

17. I didn't want to encourage you too much, can't have people getting the wrong idea about me

18. ur trust in grasscity's anonymity is bogus?...?.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. i may run the 1000w sooner than expected alongside the MH ftw!

20. You suck and your buds are airyas hell you need bigger plants!!!

• Like Like x 1