Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Length of my high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fluency, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Sup blades. Haven't posted in a while but I'm eating my first edible tomorrow (brownie), and I have dinner plans with my girl at 6 pm. It's for our 10 months so she'd be pissed if she knew I was high.

The batch was made with a 1/2 of "purp" (not sure if relevant, but it does smell like it's actual bud), and I'm just curious as to how long I'll be up for. My neighbor had one from the same batch earlier, his tolerance is higher than mine (pretty damn low atm) and he said he was high for 8 fuckin hours. I'm assuming this is because he only weighs like 150 lbs but still. I weigh 180, how long can I expect to be baked for?

Thanks in advance.

2. 4 hours minimum, but 8 is not unrealistic. Everybody's system is different.
    Depending on dosage I can still feel the effects 6 hours later, but are greatly diminished from the peak at about 2-2.5 hours in.

3. Do it in the morning, like 9, and I definitely don't see you being high at 6 PM.

4. I've had firecracker highs that lasted 24 hours -- depending on how you define it. I would wake up the next morning in a total fog and pretty non-functional. This would last till the afternoon, but it wasn't really a normal high as one would expect, more like a massive invasion of cobwebs on the brain.

But canna oil caps last me 4-6 hours usually.