Lemonberry Haze Orignial sensible auto, micro-grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ka0s420, May 26, 2019.

1. Yeah, im thinking about that also :) Possibly going to take a break after this tho for the rest of summer as it's only going to get hotter and then try and work up a perpetual grow from autumn through to next summer. depends tho, I guess i;ll wait and see how hot it gets before I decide. As for the other light, T5 would probably be better than the cfl as its all blue spectrum - the half of the cfl that still works is mostly red as it was a dual spectrum bulb.

2. alien bewbs :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sup, day 50 in lemonberry town.

30c in the tent right now, which is pretty much the average temp lately, with few nights varying between 30 and 34c, so not good. However, when I was looking back at the strain info, it does say this strain has some decent heat resistance, so that seems to be working so far as I've yet to see any heat stress related symptoms.

Here's some pics :passing-joint:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's looking good to me. Decent resin on her, buds are swelling fairly well. My only concern right now is she's showing what looks like calcium deficiency. I wasn't sure at day 50, week 8 whether I should just let it go, because flowering is only about two weeks away. But still, the signs were quite sudden and dramatic, so I fed her as best I could, but that will have to be the last feed she has now as it's water only from here on out, and we want to get the nutes out. Here's a couple pics of the leaf damage:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Also, starting a second grow, sort of staggered from this.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

The environment needs work (it's temporary until I have a second tent) But it should do nicely for the beginnings of veg until they can move into the next tent.

Anyways, :weed-4: :D

• Like Like x 2

4. Looking good man. The frost is coming lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 59, think I fucked up the nutes for late flower. The strain is supposed to finish between 60-70 days, and I'm at day 59 with nutrient deficiencies, think I managed to fix the bad ones, calc and phosphor, but the yellowing and dying of leaves from nitrogen being drained has gone hella fast, with yellowing on some of my sugar leaves and whatnot.

I watered today, and I'm pretty sure that will be the last water she gets. The trichomes aren't showing an ideal harvest either, with about 20% clear, 70% cloudy and 10% amber. But If I leave harvest too late then the deficiencies are going to end up harming the buds anyways. So as I already said, gonna harvest anyway.

So today was last water, tomorrow, day 60 will be last day of light. Then 2 more days in darkness followed by the chop.

After this I'll do an update when I chop her down, and also one more when she's dry and I'll get a weight for you, see how it went. I'm a little sad that she's not finishing optimally, but it's all learning.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I hope it turns out good for you man. Can't wait to see the chop pics

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, it's dried weighed chopped and in a jar starting to cure.

And boy did I make a massive fuck up :( Sadly, she wasn't a girl, she was gender non binary, and I didn't notice that 'she' self-pollinated. So it's not proper sensimila and the potency and yield will have suffered for it, and the weight that is there is partly made up by useless seeds also. Bear in mind they can't even really be used for growing, as they will likely be hermies too.

Still, the bud weight (including some stems) is 35g. I also bagged up 8.6g of trim; was originally going to make bubble hash with the trim, but there's so little that I might do a QWISO with it instead.

Anyways, at least I have another two plants vegging at the minute, and I recently got hooked up with a good darkweb supply for in the meantime (as my regular dealer got busted :/)

Thanks for tuning in to my grow. Sorry it wasn't packed full of info and numbers, but I winged it, and as you can tell winging it will get you bad results, lol :p Anyways take care all :passtheshit:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hey man it's a learning experience, I'm sure it could have turned out much worse!
    I bet the trim is going to make from some killer hash lol. The buds look super frosty

Are you going to start another journal for the new plants in veg?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah they are rather frosty buds, and the rffrct when smoked is very good still, and 35g is more than expected also - my plans revolved around being able to yield at least an ounce, so 7g more than that is winning as far as I'm concerned. But the seeds :| That's what made this grow a downer for me. I thought I was being hyper vigilant, but somehow let hermie and self-pollination 'slip' past. Laaaame.

But yeah, indeed it's all learning experience. Namely - if you can't cool your environment, don't grow in the summer, and don't start an organic grow before you have everything you need for your soil and expect it to go smoothly in regards nutrients.

Nah, I don't think I'll be doing another journal. The experience is kinda underwhelming really. Most info I need to fix problems etc is available just from searching, and I can always make posts if I really need a third party opinion. I don't have enough motivation or energy to put into the community to warrant others putting their energy into my stuff also, so it feels a bit pointless. I just wanted to make sure I finished at least one grow journal before retiring from it. To some extent, it being illegal here adds a level of stress to it also, so meh. I will do my best to stick around till the ends of yours and others that I have contributed to though :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, it sucks but at least you got more than an ounce and something good to smoke on

Understandable, it was fun following along! I can't imagine growing in an illegal state, always paranoid lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah man, it's always in the back of my mind, no doubt. Thanks for following dude :)

12. If it’s not too much trouble, id like to see some close up pics of the bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum