Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Sunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Purp, Feb 19, 2012.

1. looks dank. why the fuck did you put in blunts?!

2. That looks terrific chap. :p

3. [quote name='"Makizushi"']looks dank. why the fuck did you put in blunts?![/quote]

Probably because this stuff is really dank, and he wanted to smoke it and get high?

Great stuff OP. Love any type of lemon strain, skunk is my favorite tasting strains though :) so best of both worlds in my opinion.

4. i love blunts and its for a party later. blunts are as good as bongs.

5. I am alllll for blunts. let me tell you. but i never, never ever, smoke blunts filled with the good. mids go in blunts.

good weed goes in the bong. :cool:

6. [quote name='"Makizushi"']

I am alllll for blunts. let me tell you. but i never, never ever, smoke blunts filled with the good. mids go in blunts.

good weed goes in the bong. :cool:[/quote]

I disagree, blunts are the best way to smoke your weed, and not to sound snobby but i think only dank should go in blunts

7. [quote name='"Makizushi"']

I am alllll for blunts. let me tell you. but i never, never ever, smoke blunts filled with the good. mids go in blunts.

good weed goes in the bong. :cool:[/quote]

I don't know, I don't place rules or requirements on smoking. However the person likes to get high, they can get high. If he has money for a dank blunt then why not?

8. dude my jaw dropped as i read your post. seriously, i think you're doing it all wrong. but fuck what do i know? i smoke blunts. I have put straight good bud in blunts before... but damn dude. i'd rather hit it in the bong and get the full taste and effects.

9. I dont see why everybody bitches about the grade of bud that is put in a blunt or in a bong. I pickup dank, I smoke it how I like. Bong, bubbler, chillum, one hitter, bowl, joint, blunt .. It all goes where I feel like putting it. I don't pickup mids, but if I did it would be the same thing. Probably not one hitter cause It'd need to be a few packs.

10. If I ever walked in my room and saw three blunts packed with dank... I'd fuckin shit. Dead in an hour.

11. good ol michigan reefah.

12. Obviously blunts waste more weed than glass. Obviously if you stuck the weed from a blunt in a bowl and smoked it all (actually it'd be a few bowls) you'd be more ripped than if you smoked the one blunt. However, it is your right to choose how to smoke your weed. Don't bash on some guy for choosing to roll his blunts with dank...we all learn eventually :p. ROOR all the way.

13. this reminds me of a thread since93 made earlier today..hmm
    idk

good looking bud tho man.
    sorry about the blunts

14. blunts are the way to go mann

15. last i checked, bongs don't have tobacco in them. so with that said bongs > blunts.

16. [quote name='"bp4er"']

last i checked, bongs don't have tobacco in them. so with that said bongs > blunts.[/quote]

who puts tobacco in a blunt? thats just nasty

17. Lol that first section was hilarious.

18. Lemon skunk a classic I grew some a while back and it tasted just like lemon heads candy..:smoke:

19. [quote name='"merrychronikka"']

who puts tobacco in a blunt? thats just nasty[/quote]

Umm. You aware that a blunt is made from tobacco leafs?