Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Skunk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blowing on Sour, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I just picked up some Lemon Skunk my guy has i can honestly say i enjoy this weed but the highs don't seem to last as long, im wondering if you guys have ever had this strain and what you think

Skunk #2 x Lemon Haze i believe

2. hmm never had it. how long is your average high on it and what are you smoking it with i.e blunt, bong, pipe, vape?

3. im smoking out of a bong. about 2 hours maybe less sometimes

4. guess it could be worse. hopefully you didnt pay to much for it if you go through it quick to stay high.

5. Dude 2 hours isn't the longest, but it's not a short high by any means. One hour would be considered short. Well that's my outlook on it anyway... :cool:

6. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Dude 2 hours isn't the longest, but it's not a short high by any means. One hour would be considered short. Well that's my outlook on it anyway... :cool:[/quote]

I agree, been smoking lemon skunk for the last couple weeks, very good strain imo.

7. It's probably your tolerance Increasing, I can only be high for like an hour and a half because of it

8. Lemon Skunk is (Skunk #1 x Skunk #1) I'm pretty sure.. They just chose 1 pheno with the most fruitiest flavor/aroma, and another pheno for yield/potency and backcrossed them, I think, could be wrong.

9. lemon kush the same as lemon skunk?

if so we getting high on the same thing :p