Lemon skunk week 11 still looks as if she needs a couple more weeks ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jsmith2100, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Anybody grown lemon skunk before tap in plz !!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fuck me that looks good

3. Do a thorough trichome check to be sure of readiness.
    And yes, they do look good.

4. In my experience (super limited) and gained knowledge (quite extensive but still learning), once the close fans leaves start to turn like that then your plants are about done. I would check the trichomes for the milky/ cloudy content but I can't see more than a week or 2 of growing left in those.
    Please deer god, someone correct me in I'm wrong. That's how I learn and I don't wanna steer someone in a bad direction. I'm basically a weed apprentice at my job..502 legal Washington state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Appreciate the feed back! I will do the trichome check, exactly what am I looking for when I do that ?

6. YouTube it bro... your best friend.

7. For sure lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. My skunk had tons of white pistils even though the trichs were cloudy and amber. It's just how the strain is. Check trich and make your decision

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you mostly only have white pistils on top and not many elsewhere its usually time. The pistils will continue to grow and be white on top for the life of the plant whilst the trichomes below brown out and die. Check with a magnifier but this also depends on strain.