Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon kush or cheese?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phil3, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #1 phil3, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Lemon skunk***

My guy just got back from Colorado with medical :0

What should I get? And before you guys ask I'm not over paying its $15/g like usual.

2. Ohhhh goddd lemon kush. You will not regret it...

3. I love both. But honestly... I prefer Cheese. I LOVE Cheese strains personally. But regardless of what you get, you'll be satisfied. You're getting quality green either way.

4. Get what im smoking on now:D
    CHEEEEEEEESE
    :hello:

5. [quote name='"MondoFiction"']I love both. But honestly... I prefer Cheese. I LOVE Cheese strains personally. But regardless of what you get, you'll be satisfied. You're getting quality green either way.[/quote]

Yup. I love win/win situations like this.

I'll let you guys know what I get and post up pics in an hour or two.

6. Shit my bad. Lemon skunk**

7. I've had a few kush's which were amazing.

The last time I bought (before the current batch I have) we had some blue cheese in. Was veddy, veddy, nice ;)

ETA: Lemon Skunk I've never had. God, who the heck comes up with some of these names! Lemon Skunk, Blue Cheese, I've got bubble gum and blue dream right now. :laughing:

8. I got the lemon skunk. Dear god. Smelled like lemon and orange. And so smooth. Im fucked after 3 hits.

I'll post pics when I finish this bowl :)