Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon G?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Remm723, Jan 11, 2010.

1. So this weekend my guy calls me and tells me he got some of "THE lemon g". He said he'd sell me a bag for uber cheap (he's one of my good friends) so I said what the hell why not. There's no doubt in my mind it's some dank stuff and it got me pretty lifted but I'm debating if it's THE lemon G or not. I do live in Ohio so it's possible, just not likely. I'm no expert so I was wondering if someone would help me out and give some input. The bud is very dry but extremely sticky and fluffy. I got a quarter and it looked like a half, maybe more. It smells of citrus. The reason I have doubts is because it really doesn't look that great. I mean it has quite a bit of red and orange hairs and sparkels but i don't know if it looks as good as everyone claims lemon g does. Just curiosity. I'll post pictures of it in a couple hours. Thanks!

2. This sounds like Lemon G. I live in Cincinnati and I get this shit all the time. Sometimes I honestly get tired of it as I'm accustomed to getting different kinds of chronic. Either way, I actually have some right now, and yeah it looks like way more than what it weighs. And even after you dry it out, it remains sticky and burns for a long time. Smells like lemon Pinesol. Or just lemons and pine needles.