legs

Discussion in 'General' started by obeast, Oct 17, 2011.

1. #1 obeast, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    lol i am sorry if this doesnt make sense.. i am high lol :smoke:

okay so today i got high for the first time in a long time.. i was walking home and it was normal but when i got home i felt like i was walking weird and my legs felt like the muscle hurts, does anyone else ever felt like that? i dont know if i did something to my legs when i was walking because it was like hailing and really windy so i was trying to get home really fast and i wasnt paying attention :confused_2: so yeah.. sorry to ramble on and on :smoking:

(first time poster.. sorry if it is in the wrong forum too lol)

2. I feel like this too when:

[​IMG]

3. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']I feel like this too when:

[/quote]

I literally fucking lol'd.

4. It is called a "cramp", some new top secret government shit that they are trying to give to all stoners through the air waves. The only way to defeat the new dangerous "cramp" attack is to stretch.

5. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']It is called a "cramp", some new top secret government shit that they are trying to give to all stoners through the air waves. The only way to defeat the new dangerous "cramp" attack is to stretch.[/quote]

This for a second got me suspicious as fuck. Til my humour kicked in and was like Aaaaaaaahhaaha!

6. sexy legs

7. One time I felt like I had no legs while walking.

8. sometimes when im ripped on sativa, i just keep walking and i cant stop, my legs are like keep on going and going

9. That happens to me too even if my legs get tired. I should go walk down the railroad again sometime.

10. My legs just turn into noodles when I blaze and walk.

11. hahaha, yeah, I couldn't remember what they were called.. haha I feel like an idiot now :smoking:

12. this shits funny as hell