Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legitimate edibles wont get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SwimmerLungs, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I have legit dispensary gummy bears that have 100mg of active THC each. They each come in a little baggy with a nice label. My friends get derailed off of these with the occasional puke. I do not feel anything more than a buzz. We are all seasoned users, I have been doing it for 2 years and the last month it's been multiple times a day. Once or twice a week we dab. I go through about 1/8 to 1/4 a week. Is my tolerance just too high? I don't get it.

2. It may be your tolerance. Obviously everyone has different natural tolerances and THC affects every individual differently. Have you tried increasing the dosage? That is to say, eating more than one or two or whatever at a time?

3. ya i agree, try eating more.  Ive noticed that the only edibles that really work for me are those that have drops of BHO on them.  Idk bud butter just doesn't seem to give me more than a buzz either.  

4. Might be because of your metabolism , edibles only worked on me once an never have again-just goes righ through me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It might depend on the quality of the edible and/or the dose. You could simply not be getting the mg content of THC you need to truly feel the edible high full strength. I usually stick to flower to get high with occasional dabbing here and although I have a very high tolerance, I tried Grandma's cookies from La Brea CC in Los Angeles with around 300-400mg of THC/cookie, and I was definitely in it. to say the least hahah so i think it just depends bro

6. http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1324789-pot-potentiation-milk-thistle-omega-3-grapefruit.html?p=20438651#entry20438651