legit seed banks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spidey24, Dec 28, 2017.

1. so i'm sure this gets asked often but i'm new here. i want to order some fem's and try some auto flowers. the problem is there are hundreds if not thousands of companies online, further more i'm kinda sketched out about the whole mailing process. so here i am reaching out, what are some reputable seed banks that are safe and secure? please no hear say. first hand experience and knowledge from order to recieve and if you were pleased with the companies delt with, service or not. thank you in advance

2. I’ve had good success with the Single Seed Centre over the years.
    My last purchase was sending cash in the mail to test them out. They came through.

• Like Like x 3
  3. All of the big names will be secure to buy from like sensi sensi royal queen seeds gorilla seeds etc etc it will come in secret package.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've been ordering from Attitude for years with no problems. I recently placed an order with Growers Choice Seeds out of California - got my seeds in 3 days - hassle free.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Dope den seeds is have an autoflower blowout! Tell him Mr. Kelly sent you and you can get 24 beans for $30 with free shipping
    That is 6 seeds of up to four different strains.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. attitude seeds. everone has grown 15+ now. in uk 3 to 4 days delivery. discreet option for free. don't waste days researching, pick one, good answers above aswel

• Like Like x 1
  7. awesome, thank you all for the feed back super helpful. will be ordering soon and about to go check these out! you guys got any strain favorites i should give a go? indoor 4x4x8 tent grow using full spec LED'S.

8. Massive Crack and White widow OG

9. Depends where u from uk the attitude seeds or the vault both very good try dutch passion they defo do the best autos

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. I'm located in the US

11. Seedsherenow.com and single seed centre is pretty dope. Check em out

come check out my grow
    Stayhigh7o2s grow room

12. Yeah, attitude and Dutch passion are ok, but they have to go through customs and the shipping cost is high. Can't beat dope den if you are stateside. Free fast discreet shipping. 24 auto beans for $30. Takes PayPal. Super easy

• Like Like x 1
  13. I swear by The Vault seedbank. They take CC too.

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

14. John Lennon. :):)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Big fan =)

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Gyo seed bank I have ordered from them a year now with no problems

17. Oregon Elite, seedsofhorror, heavilyconnected, dcseedexchange

18. Mick does growers choice seeds have good top strains? I like attitude as well, thats all i have ordered from, they have about every strain i need or want, i have also ordered from southern oregon seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Dont have that many auto choices tho

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk