Legit hydro setup?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 4Frnt, May 24, 2006.

1. bump for this guy...im curious about this also

2. i would say yes it is, but look at what you are buying. it looks to be a dwc system. there is no reason you cannot make that for maybe cheaper, and you could have it today. i say maybe cheaper because i imagine they used substandard parts. here is a link on making one for yourself . if you have anymore questions about it feel free to pm me . http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=35309

3. yea i know u can make setps like that for probably cheaper, but this is more convient int

just wondering about the quality of the setup. I think im gona grab one for myself

4. i wouldn't unless you know absolutely nothing about building one. i made a 6 site system for about $35 complete and i had no experience setting up anything like it. i got my info from another member of OG a while back.

5. can you share your set-up onfo? i'd like to be able to build my own set-up for $35:D

6. Same here!

7. That system only comes with 3 bubblers, and it looks like it’s just built from the same Wal-Mart supplies you would get if you were to build it yourself.

Also, don’t forget to add the $20 for shipping, which is most likely unrefundable if you buy it and it ends up being a piece of shit. My advice is to just build one yourself. Bubblers cost next to nothing to make, and are extremely easy to construct.

EDIT* Didn't see that this thread was a couple months old.. Did you or your friend end up getting one of these systems?