Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legit Hash Pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drift-n-sr20, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Ok so a buddy of mine recently went to oakland, ca and came back with this amazin glass hash pipe. He said he had bought it from an " old hippie " glass blower and I was wondering where I could purchase one over the internet or get in touch with a professional? Post picks later

2. can't you use any pipe for hash? get one off GC

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI]YouTube - Weezer - Hash Pipe[/ame]
    :D
    You can smoke hash out of a normal glass pipe. From what I understand, a hash pipe is one of them small metal pipes.

4. nice song :D

5. I should have been more specific this particular pipe had a base similar in size to a large bubbler then had a u shaped curve into an ordinary bong bowl and on the base of the bowl there's hinge for a metal screen for hash oil

6. What you're looking for is called an oil curve. Google that and you should be able to find a bunch/artists that make them.

Look up hashmasta kut, I think he makes mainly curves.

7. fucking epic:D:D:D +rep for that one muh man!