Legend of Zelda

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EyeDream, Jan 23, 2014.

1. i have the same disc. i think master quest is just a harder version with subtle differences that would make the game harder to beat for someones whos done it a few times. i haven't even checked it out yet for some reason tho i probably should

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yea its game you gotta play from start to end to really know whats going on. and you have to be careful at what point you decide to stop playing for the day because next time you go at it you could be completely lost in a temple and have no idea what to do. ive had to restart a few times cause of that, so annoying lol.

3. Guys.

Hey guys.

What

What if

Zelda was a girl?

[​IMG]

4. Also going to drop these here since we having an active fucking Zelda thread! What are your favorite Zelda tunes? I'm trying to think of a theme, probably to one of the Villages but I cant find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HT0--ieUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M7IINwTFVw

http://youtu.be/waIBSXxkdPg

5. Twilight Princess is the shit man. Definitely one of my faves. But then again I like every Zelda game that comes out even though I haven't played Skyward Sword yet since I honestly don't like the Wii very much. But I'll play it someday Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="MetalMaryJane" post="19390097" timestamp="1390454500"]Umm, maybe halfway? Not sure. Doing the water temple.[/quote]Fuck the water temple.

7. OoT is my favorite game of all time.

8. #28 EyeDream, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Whoever hasn't played Skyward Sword yet and isn't just cause it's Wii... It's actually really fun I Never played wii until SS. I definitely don't regret it, was a lil different at first but I got used to the motion control pretty fast. Plus it's Zelda so you know it won't disappoint. As for the water temple everyone hates.... I hated it at first to because for the N64 version there was a point in the temple that if you messed up you would be stuck and no longer be able to complete the temple or the game. So at that point I remember becoming highly upset and discouraged. But waited it out a couple of days and was back at it. I'm pretty sure they fixed that in the newer OoT versions.

9. #29 Chrismittty, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    ALL Favorites.
    Grew up with it on Gameboy and SNES, and then the 64...Shit was awesome.

I am re-beating Twilight Princess, I'm in the sky again, never liked the sky chickens with saggy tits...

Still have most of them lying around here still, minus the Gameboy versions...Id love to find them again ..

I mean shiiiiit...I am teaching myself some of the songs on Piano :laughing:

10. Maaan went to a retailer today they want freakin 150 bucks for an n64 and 59.99 for the fucking OOT game, same with MM, fuckin unbelievable, 

11. try the internet man. like amazon or craigslist. i try not to buy video games in store anymore unless its a launch because they charge you up the ass.

12. That 25 minute speedrun is pretty fun to watch. I had no idea the game was that broken lol.

13. [quote name="goober0331" post="19398806" timestamp="1390586443"]That 25 minute speedrun is pretty fun to watch. I had no idea the game was that broken lol.[/quote]Yeah I just watch the speed run done in 19:15. Crazy how people find those glitches

14. I also can't wait until we get some more info on the Wii U Legend of Zelda. Not the Hyrule Warriors one, not to excited for that one... Anyone hear anything? I heard the creator wanted to possibly change playing style up a bit. He said he was thinking of game play similiar to Skyrim because he liked that so much.

15. first person zelda i probably wouldnt buy, i do expect some changes but come on now lets take those changes in the right direction. 

Gauging your prowess in battle by the items you have, for example, is getting a little old, doesnt mean we should place less importance on said items but even having items with levelability on them would be awesome. 

Lol I almost didn't beat OoT because of the Water Temple. I was stuck in it so I put the game down for six months then finally got my friends who was a Zelda whiz to help me get through it.

Skyward Sword is fookin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. It's pretty good but i felt it was missing a decent soundtrack. most areas had the same dam song play in a loop over and over. Some of the puzzles are tedious as all fuck balls. Especially since i'm playing on a wii emulator with a ps3 controller. Overall i'd give it a 65/100. it just doesn't have the same charm as the other games do. still a good zelda game but not the best.

i'm going to try out windwaker next. maybe after that twilight princess. keep hearing twilight princess is one of the bests.

18. Oh man I remember this Legend of Zelda game I had on my gamecube when I was a kid.I dont remember the name of it,but I remember you play as a kid version than you grow into like I guess a Teenager or adult I fucking loved it even though I dont remember much about it lol

19. That's ocarina of time. Definitely my favorite one of them all. It was originally released for n64. You should go back and play it again. I beat it about 6 or 7 times myself

20. #40 EyeDream, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2014

I feel like you might like Skyward Sword fit Wii since it was made specifically for that. I'm on twilight princess now. Only just beat the second Temple but pretty good so far. Never played windwaker though. Something about the childish graphics always put me off, even though I heard it was really good