Legalize!

Discussion in 'General' started by Atom, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Okay so basically the thread "The truth about Marijuana" has really got me asking myself "What is wrong with our government?!", I had an epiphany to write a nice long letter to the leaders of California (Arnold for example) about legalizing my sweet sweet Maryjane has this already been done, if not you think it would work? A 100% honest letter backed up with facts written by your average 18 year old. Think it could move some bricks around? If so are there any internet sites/books/etc that could possibly help me in my quest!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. norml.org is your friend

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why not post it here? I love reading that stuff, and if it's really good we all really should read it.

Thanks for the effort towards legalization, we should all do our part.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Will your letter alone do something... probably not. But if everyone who smokes weed wrote a well written letter to their representatives it might make a difference. Stand up and be counted, you know what I mean? It might inspire the politicians to consider the "pot head vote" that they could capitalize on in elections if they were to push for marijuana decriminalization.

Make sure you use spell check and be polite. The smarter you seem the more seriously you will be taken.

• Like Like x 1
  5. why don't we all help each other out with facts and resources, and we can all send our letters on April 20th. If not this year, than next. I think its time to teach people the real effects of marijuana. I found out just the other day that one of my friends is 100% against smoking. He thinks it ruins peoples lives, mine included. I do sports and do ok in school, weed is not ruining my life. I feel sorry for him because he is turning a blind eye against how I feel about weed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That idea about 4/20 is good but to short of notice to reach out to the entire pothead society, would need to be 4/20/08, but good advice from everyone else and made a small donation to NORML. But from all the information I'm finding it will turn out to be more of a book then a paper, I will keep everyone posted with my progress.

• Like Like x 1