Legalize it Now.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Genesis123, Jan 26, 2020.

1. What you do in your home is none of the Government business. As long as no one is being hurt. the Government stops at your door. Well that's the way it should be. P.S. fuck Kentucky.

• Like Like x 2
  2. @old pothead, c’mon, tell us how you really feel about Kentucky. :smiley-rolling-joint:

I totally understand, I’m not even comfortable admitting what part of the prohibition south I’m from.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I feel your pain. :bang:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Something I got that was interesting from NORML is this “governess report card”, which basically found that 32 state govs had a passing grade based on votes and comments regarding marijuana legalization. None in the south I presume but I guess it’s good news? I may dig into it a little more tomorrow but I guess it could be worse.

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's a site -- www.cannabis voter.info -- that shows how Florida officials voted on issues regarding cannabis. A little shocking, a bit surprising. (I'm in FL. :()
    :love-mj2:

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. We just elected Andy Beshear Governor. He said he would support Medical weed. He does not have the votes in the house. So this issue is dead. This is embarrassing. KY is falling behind states like AL MS LA and Texas on weed. I think this is why so many people are leaving this state.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Wow... Behind those states.... bummer!

The one advantage we have, nationwide, is that older people (who would traditionally vote against pot) -- like my parents, grandparents -- are dying off. Those who were teens during the Vietnam War, are the older voters now. [Ohhh, that hurt to say.... me, being one. ] We are more apt to vote "for". And the young voters, I assume, are very open to legalization. We should get the young out to vote. So, keep the faith.:):smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It’s a long shot but hopefully those voters who put the Ky gov in will return this year and shake things up a bit. I’m steady looking for the What and where’s with pot votes this year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi friends. Just to let you know I'm tore up. I saw my man today. Driving home I saw that our roads have holes everywhere. Our schools are old and ran down. The money I gave my dealer goes to him. Not one penny going to help anyone. Don't understand it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. They’ve got to save money on those roads and schools, flying choppers to hunt harmless gardens isn’t cheap.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #91 Genesis123, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    (I deleted the original post that was here. Not sure why. Sorry.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #92 Genesis123, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    I still can't get over the fact that there are more than 32,000 studies out there on marijuana and "officials" think we need still more. It's kinda blowing my mind.

(Original post edited.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I am very, very envious you got to see your guy. :sad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. We need to replace elected officials who "never inhaled". Had they inhaled, they'd know there's nothing wrong with it.

:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Okay, You guys better sit down for this one. there has been some movement for Medical weed in KY. :eek2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Oh, heart, be still! :eek:

17. I must look into that. Is it just going to be some BS or the real deal?

18. #98 old pothead, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    please do. I could be more BS. But with a new governor they may have the votes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It looks like there is some hope anyway. I keep thinking if Mississippi can get a decent program, we all can but I fear home growers will be screwed anywhere in the south.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1