legalize by force?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by fasteddie91, May 10, 2010.

1. Yeah I go around my area planting seeds every Spring too. It's an old custom of mine. I never go back to check on them, I just let them grow or not grow.

EDIT:
    :laughing:

Hey man, before we riot can we go get some Doritos and some Arizona Ice Tea??? Please?

2. i just walk in the woods farther than i usually would and plant in low spots and places i think they have a chance of surviving, sometimes i fill my pill bottle up with water for a few hours before and sometimes i just put them under leavs. i never go check on all of them, usually i grow some clost to whair i stay and i like to watch them grow.

do you know if they are peraniel and will sprout again next year or is the only hope thay have is to pollinate every year?

3. They are annuals, no perennials but if they are in a good spot they'll go to seed and establish themselves.

4. OSG....
    what is this? i dont know how these comments work
    "Advocating violence is bullshit. I thought stoners were supposed to be peaceful?"
    i wasnt advocating violence, i didnt say hey lets go shoot cops because they take our buds, i said we should all make it known that we smoke so they realize that we outnumber them greatly and there is nothing they can really do about it. they think they do a good dead everytime thay take one person out with an ounce or more, they dont realize they are loosing, if we all showed them that we are superior to the law then they would have to do something, thay could try 2 jail us all but they couldnt, even if every pot smoker striked from there jobs it would crush the stock market. there is a lot more of us than anyone realizes, i run into people all the time that i wouldnt expect to be a smoker but turn out to be. and its not like all stoners are lazy and cant do anything with out doritoes and tea, that is the sterio type that we have to get rid of, i know a lot of stoners that make good money and put themselvs to good ues.

5. I probably overreacted then. I'll hit you with a +rep to make up for it one of these days when I can :)

6. holy shit osg u r too fast. no problem, im not trying to start violence, if i was im sure i could get a lot of followers, if there was a good reason for a violent upheaval then i would be front and center, we have to wait and see how it plays out in the government system, if it doesnt work by the system then there might be a reason to do something ugly. the govt is making more progress on pot than ever so we need to give it the chance it deserves to make things right

7. how does that rep thing work?

8. At the top of your post box click the scale icon. Select either neg or pos rep. If you don't have the rep power, you can only give neutral.

9. hahahaah thats hilarious.

10. I Was a proud marcher in Southampton UK unfortunately the organisers or anyone else didnt turn up at the location at the time just me and one of my best mates walking round Southampton looking for a crowd of stoners

11. what about a potential cure for cancer that the FDA BANNED?

can i justify overthrowing the government for this kind of shit?

Vitamin B17 is a possible cure/preven... - FUCK THE FDA AND THEIR RX CARTEL - tribe.net

12. Force could also mean a peaceful protest. People stop working, or we just congregate in DC on the white house lawn and get that bitch Obama to live up to the constitution, and our natural rights.

I don't condone any violence, we have no reason to hurt others...especially over something as trivial as a drug.

13. I wouldn't try to set foot on the white house lawn for 17 pounds of white widow. Snipers on the roof man:eek:

14. bahahahaha. not exactly the lawn, the reflecting pool would be a good spot though. like in forest gump :p

15. we just got to get slightly upwind of the whitehouse and get all sorts of signs and shit and protest like the gays and the abortion people, get upwind so when we light up a thousand joints we can give em a contact and itll turn obama black again like that movie how high or something like that whair they feed the stuck up black guy magic brownies and he starts talkin slang and fires the haters, lol